Japanese Denim || Yoo Kihyun

🌳 Inspiration : Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar 🌳

{so super short}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 , 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 "

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

{ Just bc my babe continuously
expresses how much he wants
to be a dad <3 }

Kihyun 🌳

I watched as y/n stood in the kitchen playing with our 10 month old daughter . she clapped making nakimi (the baby) mimic her actions and laugh . she sang to her and smiled lovingly as nakimi cooed and laughed . the sight was literally enough to melt anyones heart .

i closed my book sitting it on the table then making my way to where y/n and nakimi were . "kimi look dada is here" y/n pointed over at me and nakimi looked at me showing her 4 cute little teeth to me . "hi babyyyyy" i poked her stomach and she reached out for me to pick her up . y/n looked at us smiling and just loving the sight in front of her .

nakimi yawned and then rubbed her face before lying down on my shoulder signaling she was tired . "i got this one" i told y/n as i began to bounce her in my arms and rub her back . when i id gotten her to sleep i went and put her in her crib and went back to y/n who was standing in the kitchen on her phone .

"she's asleep" i said as i walked up to y/n putting my hands on her waist . "thank you baby" she said before kissing me deeply . the kiss began to get a bit heated before she pulled back and laughed resting her head on my chest . "we should chill out before i end up pregnant again" y/n said making me snicker .

"well i'm not completely against that idea" i said and she snapped her head up with a shocked expression on her face . "nakimi isn't even 1 yet , we should atleast wait a few more years" she said and i nodded . "whatever you want my love , it's your body so i respect your every wish" i said and she poked out her lip . "awww kihyunnnn , i knew i married you for a reason .. you're such an amazing man" she said and i smiled .

"why thank you my love" "well there's that .. and your d-" "y/n" "what i'm just being honest" she said and i shook my head while laughing at her . "i love you & thank you for being my wife and the mother of my child" i said and she smiled up at me before kissing me again . "i love you more and you are very much welcome" .

 "i love you more and you are very much welcome"

updating again soon ;)