Under The Influence || Christian Yu (DPR IAN)

🫧 Inspiration : Under the influence by Chris Brown 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╬╬═════════════╬╬

" 𝗧𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 , 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁

" 𝗧𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 , 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁 .. 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁, 𝗼𝗵 ."

╬╬═════════════╬╬

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The blue and red lights colored both sides of her naked body setting a tone between the two of them . Her moans and his soft whispers of praises and dirty words were almost drowned out by the loud music but due to close proximity they could still hear each other . His hands gripped her waist tightly , leaving marks that she'd loved to look at in the mirror the next morning .

"You.." he trailed off he sat up against the headboard . "are fucking insatiable" He let out a heavy breath in her ear as she continued to ride him , squeezing and gripping his dick with every movement . "Mm you love me" she said earning a groan from ian "& my pussy " she moaned and he let out a dry laugh knowing she was right .

Christian and y/n were friends .. well they were friends that fuck . But he'd definitely be lying if he'd said he didn't love her or the way she made him feel , he couldn't dare lie about that anyways because man's whole brain went cloudy everytime she'd begged him to fuck her harder , begged him to cum inside or even when she'd done nothing but look him in the eyes , he was done for .. mans was in DEEP .

He was falling apart under her hearing her moans and heavy breathing in his ear . "You gonna give it to me ? hmm pretty girl" he said in a taunting whisper knowing it'd set her off . "Shit- fuck you christian" she spoke holding onto him tightly as she'd felt her release building up inside of her . "Cum for me pretty girl" he said as he came deep inside of her , soon after she was creaming on his dick moaning loudly in his ear .

Breathing heavily and still stimulated from her orgasm she looked him in his eyes and gave him a half smile with hazy eyes . "Damn she's so fucking sexy" he thought before pulling her by the neck into a deep and sloppy kiss . Once they pulled apart he began kissing down her jaw mumbling "mine" after each kiss , he trailed down to her collarbone placing a soft kiss over the tattoo he'd given her only a few hours prior . It read " MITO " .

She'd held onto him as the both of them had taken time to come down from their highs and eventually had fallen asleep . Christian on the other hand was wide awake and very happy that they hadn't established a no strings attached rule when they'd started this because he was ready to propose . Anyone else might think he was obsessed or insane because of how in love he was with her but he didn't care what other ppl thought , he isn't called mr.insanity for no reason .

here's request number 1 love , sorry that it's short but i hope you enjoy boxiesjoon