Your Dog Loves You || Lee Jeno

🫧 Inspiration : Your dog loves you by Colde Ft Crush 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

" 언제 어디든 .. 곁에 있을게 ."

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

{the song is lowkey js for the vibes}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The cold windy night air blowing on your face lulled you to sleep . Your day everything less than eventful , your week even worse . This whole week it was like you were hit with blow after blow after blow but you sucked it up and kept going as you were always used to doing . But like always eventually it became too much .

Your feelings became harder to control , the words and actions that people and the world threw at you became harsher and harsher until you were at your breaking point .

Your boyfriend Jeno had just finished his laundry and was readying himself for you to come over but he didn't expect you to show up at his door teary eyed and shaky . Your lip poked out as you looked up at him and he swears his heart was breaking for you . He gulps as you just stand there in silence but he has the thought that he should speak first .

A million thoughts and questions run through his mind but the first thing he does is open his arms for you . He watches as your tears start to fall and for a second he questions if he'd just done something wrong . But when you finally move forward and throw yourself into him he lets out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding .

His hands rub up and down your back and your hold tightens around his body and his does the same to yours . You cry quietly against him his chest immediately wet from your tears soaking through . He feels your breathing start to steady and you slowly pull back from him to look at his face .

Your face was now all puffed up and your eyes were red . "What's wrong princess?" he asks and you open your mouth to speak but it's all interrupted as your breathing hitches and your body jerks in his hold which he just rubs tiring back to soothe you . "Everything is so bad" you say as your breath hitches again followed by a small hiccup .

Jeno coos at your face , his pretty girl even pretty when she's crying so hard she can barely breathe . He picks you up into his arms and carries you into his room and sits you on the edge of his bed . He places a kiss on your forehead and wipes your tears as you continue to cry quietly , but still as hard as before . You watch as he takes off your shoes and grabs the big soft blanket from his bed and takes your hand pulling you to the balcony with him .

He sat down first and then pulled you down into his lap placing the blanket over the both of you . His hands rubbed up and down your back as he rested his lips against your forehead feeling you start to calm down . A few hiccups occasionally due to how hard you were crying . He didn't ask you anymore questions right now because he knew you'd tell him later after you'd calmed down .

Your he felt your heart beat calm down and your sniffles starting to go away . You lifted your head up a little and he could see in your face that you were very sleepy . He kissed your lips twice before you went back to the way you were laying and let the comfort of his arms take you right to dreamland .

this chapter actually wasn't even supposed to go like this tbh , it's js that these last 2 weeks have been so hellish for me like i've literally been on the verge of tears about a million times & today's shenanigans were my breaking point so i nee...

this chapter actually wasn't even supposed to go like this tbh , it's js that these last 2 weeks have been so hellish for me like i've literally been on the verge of tears about a million times & today's shenanigans were my breaking point so i needed to comfort myself with my comfort zone (jeno) & it worked i'm not crying anymore lmao but with this chapter book 2 is officially signing off 🫶🏾

thank you my lovelies for all the love and support i've gotten on this book along with book 1 , i appreciate you all so much more than i can express and i hope you all have a good day or night & a better week than i am having already <33 (which is insane because it's only monday but i've been losing my mind since like the week before last week friday)

book 3 will be launching around october 12th 💗