Don't Make Me Wait (acoustic ver) || Archen Aydin (Joong chen)

🫧 Inspiration : don't make me wait (acoustic ver) by sabrina claudio 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

" 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

" 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 .. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 .. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 ."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

{i have had the worst , most terrible ,
horrible , no good , very bad day fr
so ngl yes i wrote this for myself lmao}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The sun was setting beautifully . Golden orange hues decorated the quiet apartment of y/n and joong . It's almost silent besides the music playing quietly in their bedroom . Joong was wide awake , his laptop on a pillow beside him while y/n slept peacefully on top of him . He had the day off so he kind of just lounged around the house waiting for y/n to come home , when she did he greeted her upon her entrance . She flopped down on top of him after removing her work clothes & not soon after she fell asleep .

He rubbed his hand up and down her back , drawing shapes with his fingers here and there . He looked away from his laptop and down at y/n as she began to stir in her sleep .. she let out a few hums and groans as she stretched a bit . Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at her boyfriend who was already looking down at her . "Good evening beautiful" he said as it was now 7:30 in the evening and she's been asleep for only 2 hours .

"Hi" was all she managed to get out due to not being fully awake . Joong laughed at her and closed his laptop as she sat up . "I put your bonnet on because you knocked out the second you laid down and you forgot to" he said and she smiled . "Thank you" she said leaning up to kiss him . one kiss .. two kisses .. three , four & five . They pulled apart and she laid back down on his chest .

"Are you hungry? i could cook you something" he asked and she shook her head , wrapping her arms around his body . "I am hungry but i'll order something in a second" she said and he nodded . "I'm guessing work was tiring today" he said and she let out a dry laugh as he started to stroke her back again . "Tiring is an understatement" she said and he laughed . "But it's okay , i always feel better when i come home to you" she said and he let out a tsk . He lifted her head up and bent down to her level . "Corny" he said before kissing her deeply smiling into the kiss making her do the same .

"Whatever , you love me" she said and he kissed her again . "I do , i love you sooo much , i just wanna squeeze you" he said and she laughed . "Oh? who's the corny one now" she said as she giggled against his lips . "whatever you love me" he mocked her making her laugh and throw her head back . Joong always thought she was really beautiful but she was so pretty when she genuinely laughed .. it never failed to get him all fuzzy inside .

She smiled at him and he just admired her , holding so much love for her that nothing would ever be enough to explain it all . one kiss , two kisses .. three , four & five . "Im gonna go get some juice and figure out what to order , anything you had in mind?" she asked and he shook his head no . "Be right back" she said getting up and kissing his forehead before exiting the bedroom . His heart was practically jumping out of his chest as he watched her walk out of the room in only his oversized shirt and her bonnet .

Joong opened his laptop , tapping the message icon seeing a message from the jeweler he'd been in contact with . " Sir , the ring you designed is ready for pick up" the message read and he smiled before responding . "I'll be there first thing in the morning"

ik y'all are prob waiting for grow a boyfriend but i don't have a good enough continuation idea rn and i don't wanna js drop a filler chap after having it on hold for this long 😭 i promise it's coming tho

ik y'all are prob waiting for grow a boyfriend but i don't have a good enough continuation idea rn and i don't wanna js drop a filler chap after having it on hold for this long 😭 i promise it's coming tho .. today was v exhausting & ya girl almost shed tears about 30 times today so i def needed this 😟