Sure Thing || Chayapol Jutamas (AJ)

🫧 Inspiration : Sure thing by Miguel 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ,, 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ,, 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 .. 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 ."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

3rd Person ☁️

Being friends with Aj was something . You loved and appreciated him alot even despite how much he makes you wanna kill him . He was your protector as you were his . When guys would come over to you giving you unwanted attention or just giving you a hard time in general aj was always there being your super hero .

~

"Hey pretty can i get your number?" a random guy asked as you were making your way to your lecture . "I'm sorry i have a boyfriend" you lied and he grabbed your arm almost making you drop your things . "Cmon baby he doesn't have to know" the guy spoke as you struggled against him . "Can you-" the guy was pushed back against the wall "She said get lost you fucking weirdo" aj yelled at the guy putting his arm over you and walking away . You looked up at him and he held an angered expression on his face but when he felt your stare he looked down at you , a smile melting it's way on his features .

~

When you and your boyfriend broke up aj was the first to know . To be honest he was happy you guys broke up as he never liked the guy anyways . He'd argue with jj who'd always say "you don't like her boyfriend because you like her" to which he'd defend himself saying "i don't like her like that , the guy is just a piece of shit" which he was right . He came to your house within minutes with your favorite things , immediately opening his arms for you to cry about how you caught your now ex cheating on you .

~

"Hey it's okay , i'm here .. stop crying over that guy he was a piece of shit anyways" aj says as he rubs your back , his t shirt soaked from your tears . "I really loved him aj" you said in a sob and a part of him felt jealous . Maybe jj was right . He let out a deep sigh and continued comforting you .

~

It took you a little while to get over him but you did . Even though you and aj were together alot before you started spending more time with him . Going to the movies together , study dates which turn into sleepovers because aj never understands what you try to teach him .

~

"Wait wait wait , huh?!" he stops you confused again for the 17th time . "Seriously aj we're gonna be doing this all night because of you , pay attention to what i'm saying rather than just staring at me" you said and he rolled his eyes like always when he's tired of your nagging . "It's not my fault you're pretty" he said and you just looked at him . He got embarrassed because he didn't mean to say that out loud . He picked up his pencil and looked down at his paper . "Can you explain it again .." he said in a quiet voice and you gripped your eraser wanting so badly to chuck it at his head .

~

He was always concerned about you and your well-being . He'd asked you to come to a party with him and his friends and you'd agreed . When he came to pick you up you had on a simple but cute outfit . You wore multi brown patched jeans , a pair of white forces , a brown crossbody bag & a plain white cropped tank . The only problem with your outfit was that it would be pretty cold later and you insisted on not wearing a jacket .. or a bra .

All throughout the party he barely ever left your side unless either of you had to use the bathroom and even then he wasn't too far from you , standing outside the bathroom waiting . He watched as you played beer pong with jj and a few other people but he didn't play as he had something on his mind . He'd realized a while ago that he liked you but he didn't know how to tell you . He'd been thinking of a way all night but everything he thought of quickly flew out of his head as the thought you probably didn't like him back came in .

When the party was over you , him and jj said bye to their friends and walked to your house as it wasn't that far from the party and you'd needed to sober up a little . You walked ahead of them now wearing aj's jacket , watching the cars drive by as you walked . "When are you gonna tell her ?" jj asked his brother who sighed looking at you .

"It's not as easy as it seems" he said to jj who smacked his lips . "Actually it is , all you have to do is ask her 'hey y/n would you be weirded out if i had a crush on you'" he spoke an example . "you're the only one making it hard .. yo- pause" he said making you laugh a bit as you heard their conversation . Typical jj and his dirty mind . "What are you laughing at?" aj asked and you turned around to face them now walking backwards .

"Your brother & his nasty ass thoughts" you said , jj laughed and aj almost died . "Wait- you heard us?" he asked and you nodded . "You guys aren't that far behind me , plus it's pretty quiet out tonight" you said and he just stared at you for a second . "So you know .. i like you?" he asked and you smiled and nodded before turning back around and walking normally .

"I kinda figured it out when we were studying for that bio test last time" you said and he rubbed the back of his neck remembering what happened . "So do you like him too?" Jj asked earning himself a push which almost sent him into the street . He laughed at his brothers anger . "Maybe.." you said with a smile on your face and aj jogged up to you . "Wait- maybe? .. you like me too?" he asked and you looked up at him .

The two of you stopped walking and stared at each other for a while jj feeling like a third wheel now . "Yes" you said and aj's face lit up . Suddenly you were shy . "Well it's late and i'm home now , see you tomorrow & no you can't have this jacket back .. goodnight" you stood on your tiptoes placing a quick peck on his lips and then running inside your house .

Aj just stood there as if he was in a trance . A huge smile took place on his face . He was knocked out of his trance as he almost went flying to the ground after jj palmed his back . "Now that wasn't so hard now was it" he said and aj turned around punching him in the arm . "You heavy handed ass bastard" aj said through gritted teeth to jj who just smiled and kept walking . "call me cupid" jj said outloud .

my second fav of my fav twins 🫶🏾