Rolling Stone || Kim Hyunwoong (BLOO)

🫧 Inspiration : Rolling Stone by Brent Faiyaz 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

" 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

" 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 .. 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 ."

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Bloo walked in the house behind y/n holding the keys in his hand hearing her yelling as she walked closer to their bedroom . They'd went out together and a girl had gotten too close to bloo for y/n's liking . He could care less though because he didn't give one fuck about that girl .

"Then the bitch was all over you 'baby you want me to get you another drink'" y/n mocked the woman and bloo just looked at her taking off his jacket . In the car she had told bloo that she was done with him & that he needed to pack his shit and leave as this wasn't the first time they'd been in this situation and she was tired of him acting like he didn't care about her or her feelings . But that's not true . Bloo loved her more than he could ever express to her , he was just a little .. toxic .

He liked when she was angry like this . He found it attractive , so while she's screaming at him about letting another woman be all over him and in his space he was only thinking about all the positions he wanted to put her in . "You can go be with that bitch tho hyunwoong , GET YOUR SHIT AND GO FIND HER" she yelled pulling all of his clothes from the closet and out of the drawers .

"I don't wanna leave tho baby i wanna stay here with you" he fake pouted as he walked over to her . Y/n kept taking his things and throwing them onto the bedroom floor until he stopped her grabbing her tightly in his arms . Her wrists behind held in his hands restrained her from hitting him and removing herself from his grasp as he held her from behind . "You want me to leave?" he questioned in a low voice as he kissed her neck and ear .

"Yes i want you to get your shit and go" y/n said still full of anger , which wasn't lasting much longer because with every kiss she felt it slowly fading away . "Really?" he teasingly questioned as he continued kissing her . Bloo turned her around in his arms and continued kissing her this time letting go of her arms and trailing his hands down to her ass , gripping and grabbing at it through her dress .

"You really want me to leave baby?" he teasingly asked and y/n was too lost to respond . Her breathing hitched as he pulled the bottom of her dress up before grabbing her ass again . Bloo smiled knowing he had gotten her exactly where he wanted her now . "I.." she trailed off as he laid her down on the bed . "I want you to leave.." she said in a breathless tone and bloo smiled at her before connecting his lips with hers .

He kissed her feverishly , like he was yearning to give her everything he had and more . He was hungry for her & eager to let her know that she was the only woman he'd ever wanted . He pulled away from her lips but then began to trail kisses down to her chin , then her neck , her breasts , her stomach . He swirled his tongue around her belly piercing and she moaned grabbing his hair tightly as he slipped his fingers inside her .

"I couldn't hear you baby you want me to what?" he asked as he pumped his fingers in and out of her at a slow and steady pace . He looked at her face as it contorted with pleasure . "I wan-" she moaned . "I want you to fuck me." she said and even in their dimly lit bedroom she could see his eyes sparkle . It was like his whole thought process had changed .

~

Bloo held her waist tightly as he pounded into her . He was in awe as he looked at her face and down at his dick moving in and out of her cunt . Her tits bounced with every thrust & her hands held his wrists , just bc she felt like she needed something to ground herself as he fucked her ruthlessly .

The ends of the blonde and black wig she'd installed earlier were sticking to lips getting caught on her sticky lipgloss . "You want me to stop?" he asked looking up at her and she shook her head quickly moaning even louder . "Please don't stop daddy , make me cum please , please" she begged and his eyes rolled back as he felt himself about to cum .

The things this woman was doing to him .

hiiii love , i tried to fit the break up to make up thing in but idrk if it worked out lol , but here you go NaeThomas3  <3

hiiii love , i tried to fit the break up to make up thing in but idrk if it worked out lol , but here you go NaeThomas3 <3