Tell Him The Truth || Mark Tuan

🫧 Inspiration : Tell him the truth by Keri Hilson 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

" 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 ,, 𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

" 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 ,, 𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 .. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 "

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Y/n sat across from mark occasionally locking eyes with him . He happily laughed and conversed with bambam and it was eating y/n up inside . Why ? we're getting to that .

bambam smiled over at her when nobody was looking and it made her sick . Sick to her stomach to see mark so happy to be around the man she cheated on him with . A few months back y/n and mark got into an argument and she went to bam for comfort & ended up waking up naked beside him the next morning . It was only a one time thing but the horrible part is .. it wasn't an accident .

Mark had done nothing but love her and she had taken it all for granted . Her fork stabbed at the steak on her plate .. she didn't have the stomach to eat right now . For months it had been eating her up but once she'd actually pushed it aside and buried it in her mind mark told her they were having a get together with his members . fuck .

"Babe , you okay?" she heard scaring her out of her thoughts . She looked up at mark who held a confused expression on his face . Before answering she looked around seeing everyone's eyes on her making her blood turn cold . "y-yeah im okay" she responded and everyone went back to their conversation . "actually , excuse me i have to use the restroom" she hurriedly stood up from her seat and rushed to the bathroom making mark a little confused .

Once she was in the bathroom she locked the door and went to splash water on her face . The longer she stared at her reflection in the mirror the worse she felt . She could see the word whore written all over her face . The was the last straw . She had to say something .

Shortly after she returned back to the table and everyone had finished up their dinner , made future plans and began making their ways home . The drive home was relatively quiet besides the music that played almost silently . Mark rested his hand on her thigh which she stared guiltily at before softly pushing it off . He looked over at her seeing her expression and just sighed looking back at the road . He had noticed her mood change a few months ago but whenever he'd ask her if she was okay she'd say yes & put on a different act .

Once they got home mark opened the door for her and then walked in behind her closing and locking it while watching her remove her shoes . "y/n?" he called out making her look up at him . She had tears in her eyes , how pathetic .

"Mark" she spoke & he could hear the hurt in her voice . "I'm so sorry" she cried and he quickly walked over to her pulling her to the couch . "Baby what's wrong?" he asked as she stopped sobbing but struggled to catch her breath . "I .. Bambam.." she trailed off and he furrowed his eyebrows confused on what she was trying to say . "You .. bambam what?" he asked and she removed her hands from his . "I slept with him .. i slept with bambam" she said and mark could swear he'd literally heard and physically felt his heart break .

He sat up and looked at her as if she had a 5 heads . "Wh-what did you just say?" he asked hoping he'd only heard her wrong . She couldn't even look at him or repeat what she said which gave him enough of an answer . "Mark im sorry , i'm so sorry .. i love you so much which is why it was hard for me to tell you about this .. please don't-" she stopped talking when he scoffed beside her .

For the first time in a while mark felt a warm tear roll down his face . He got up and slowly paced back and forth . Her gazed so focused on the floor you'd think it was glued there . He hadn't said a word and that's what scared her more . Mark walked over to the fireplace standing in front of the pictures they'd had set up there . He stared at them for a bit before they all went crashing down on the floor . He threw them all down .

He couldn't understand why she did what she did when all he did was love her . Mark couldn't even hold the door for a random woman without overthinking it .. but the woman he loved could cheat on him with his best friend . He calmly made his way to the front door putting his shoes back on and leaving quietly . The both of them crying and in pain but who was she to be hurt about it .. it was her choice to make , she can't blame it on bam bc it takes 2 to tango .

" 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 ( 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻') .. 𝗟𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 (𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼) ,, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 (𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻') .. 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 "

 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 "

updating another short chapter later <3