Rain || Kim Jonghyun

🫧 Inspiration : Rain by SWV 🫧 (song doesn't go fr , rlly js the vibes tbh)

[ let's all give a round of applause to the man with a smile so pretty it caught my eye and made me wanna know more about him , the man who brought me into kpop & my first ever bias 7 years ago , i present to you all , THE legend , THE icon , THE king himself , mr. kim jonghyun🫡 ]

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

" 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹

" 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 ,, 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 ."
╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

3rd Person 🫶🏾

College parties are always crazy , there's always so many things going on , so many drugs being done and crazily , there's always so many crimes being committed ESPECIALLY when the basketball team is there , for them to be worried about being kicked off the team or the team being terminated period , those mfs are always the ones doing the craziest shit . Well except jonghyun , he participates in some of their out of pocket activities sometimes but as the team captain he's usually the one trying to keep them in check .

Like right now he's just standing there with his red solo cup shaking his head at his teammates jumping from the roof of the house and into the pool . This was 100% taemins idea . "If one of you mfs get hurt im not taking no one to the hospital & im telling coach it was all your own faults" he yelled to which minho stuck up his middle finger and jumped off next . "Your team does not listen to you at all , you sure you're the captain?" he heard from beside him making him turn and see who was talking to him .

His eyebrow raised as he looked you up and down . He'd seen you before , you both had bio together .. he'd borrowed a pencil from you before but besides that the two of you never really talked . He did think you were really pretty though . "I mean last time i checked i was" he joked following it with a slight laugh making you laugh as well . "Y/n right?" he asked holding his hand out to shake yours . "Yeah" you took his hand in yours , the two of you holding on for a while .

"I never see you at parties" he said letting go of your hand and taking a sip of whatever was in his cup . "I'm always at them , just usually over in a corner or outside getting high .. i had to come and see what's going on out here though after someone inside was yelling about the basketball team doing flips off the roof" you said and jjong almost choked on his drink . He knew they were pretty hectic and childish but it just sounded funny when you said it .

"I tried stopping them like 5 times honestly , but these are grown men if they don't wanna listen to me they don't have to" he shrugged and you nodded agreeing with his statement . "I gotta go get some more to drink , you wanna come ?" he asked and you nodded . You got ready to follow him but he softly grabbed your hand into his pulling you along with him to the kitchen . You stared at your hands the whole way there , a bit too stunned to speak . When he'd finally let go you looked up at him , with his back turned as he poured remy in his cup .

You watched him from behind actually taking in his outfit in the light , he wore a black nike jogging suit with a pair of blue , black and grey 1s & ofc his black northface puffer as it was a bit on the colder side . "I can feel you staring but there's nothing to look at besides my back which i can promise you looks better without clothes covering it up" he said snapping you from your thoughts . He turned around and looked at you with a playful smile on his face .

You slapped his arm and smacked your lips to which he laughed at before taking a sip out of his concoction of 1738 , pineapple & orange juice in his cup . "Yo jjong come play cup pong with us" one of his teammates said entering the kitchen and he hummed . Without saying anything he grabbed your hand pulling you along with him again . With this being the first time the two of you actually interacted he was comfortable with your company as you were with his , he just kept catching you by surprise by holding your hand .

You stood and watched as he played cup pong with a few of his teammates and some other randoms , in the end he won and the first person he came to was you . "Did you see me?" he asked with a cocky smile on his face satisfied with his win & you nodded . He smiled and pulled you outside with him so he could get some fresh air .

"I think it's about time i go home , like half the people here i have an exam in the morning" you said and he pursed his lips looking up at the dark sky . "Can i walk you home ?" he asked and you thought for a second , "yeah , i'd like that" you said and he looked down at you . "of course you would , jinki let everyone else know i'm leaving .. don't break anything or anybody" he spoke to his teammate and walked off making you scoff . "where are you going , you don't even know where i live" you shouted after him .

~

The two of you walked side by side (him on the outside ofc) down the yellow lit streets talking about everything and nothing . "Key is definitely the funniest on the team" jonghyun said agreeing with you saying key seemed pretty funny . "I can tell , i mean he always has me laughing in bio" you said and he laughed recalling how key acts in that class .

You looked up seeing your house was there and you stopped . "Well , thanks for walking me home , i had fun tonight actually" you said looking up at him as he stood in front of you with his hands in his pockets . "I'm glad you had a good time beautiful , i did as well" he flirted and you rolled your eyes . "sooo , can i get your number ? i wanna hang out with you more" he said and you smiled and nodded , he reached out his arm and passed you a sharpie to write with since he'd left his phone with jinki .

You wrote your number down and handed him the sharpie back . "Goodnight jjong" you called him the name his teammates had been calling him . "Goodnight y/n" he smiled down at you . You pulled him by his arm and kissed his cheek before running inside your house . He just smiled and shook his head , hardly being able to wait and see you on campus tomorrow .

my loveeeeee 🫶🏾

my loveeeeee 🫶🏾