Amnesia || Park Chanyeol

🫧 Inspiration : Amnesia by KAI 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

LOADING...

" 너를 알기 전의 나는 잊어 ,, 네가 아닌 모든 건 다 지워 ,, 내 기억은 너 하나로 채워

" 너를 알기 전의 나는 잊어 ,, 네가 아닌 모든 건 다 지워 ,, 내 기억은 너 하나로 채워 .. 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗮 ."

████████]67%

{college boyfriend chanyeol 🥹🫶🏾}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

To say chanyeol was whipped would probably be an understatement . The man gets weak in the knees at the sound of his name rolling off of her tongue , he can barely form sentences when she asks him a question because her tone of voice makes him lose his composure & eye contact makes his heart beat 30 times faster than normal . Yeah .. he's in THAT deep .

The common room was filled with chatter between various people , either just hanging out or studying . Chanyeol and y/n were amongst the ones studying . Well y/n was .. chanyeol had been staring at her for the past 20 minutes and he hadn't even noticed it . He watched as she chewed on her pen cap , reading her confused expression as she answered the questions on her paper . His breathing would speed up a bit everytime she unconsciously did tongue tricks with the pen cap in her mouth . He wanted to kiss her so badly .

"Am i really that pretty or are you just bored?" she asked snapping him from his trance . She hadn't even looked up from her books yet she knew he was staring .. she felt it . Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked down at his paper reading one of the many unanswered math problems . "No answer?" she teased still not looking away from her work . Chanyeol looked up at her again nervously preparing himself to speak . "Y-you're pretty" he said with a stutter making her giggle . She looked up at him immediately making eye contact which he didn't hold long , quickly directing his attention onto the study book beneath his arm .

"Chanyeol?" she softly called out and he slowly looked back up making eye contact with her again . "Why are you always so nervous" she asked removing the pen cap from her mouth . He knew that she knew why he was so nervous around her , he knew she was about to tease him but he didn't care . "Because of you , you make me n-nervous" he said and she smiled at him . He felt his ears heat up , immediately knowing they were burning red . He looked away again , barely being able to survive her presence . He was in the middle of taking a deep breath when he felt her hand grab onto his face and softly turn him back towards her . His eyes were literally about to pop out of his head at how big they'd gotten .

"It's very thrilling to know that i make you nervous" she said as they both stared at each other . Chanyeol could feel himself melting in the palm of her hand , something about her was just so .. so perfect . He scanned her face watching as her eyes trailed all over his , her lip gloss covered lips curved into a smirk before she'd leaned forward so that their faces were only centimeters apart . Her hand still held his jaw softly . A few people were staring at the two of them just happy seeing two people in love . Her lips pressed up against his , getting lip gloss on him . She softly bit down on his bottom lip and pulled it towards her as she pulled away from the kiss slowly , making him chase after her . The dazed expression on his face after they kissed was always one of her favorite things . She watched as he slowly opened his eyes with a huge smile on his face now .

"Woah .. i- .. really love you" he said making her laugh loudly .

DATA UPLOAD COMPLETE!

██████████████]100%

hey loves , i've been having so many ideas lately but no motivation to write any of them out

hey loves , i've been having so many ideas lately but no motivation to write any of them out .. i'm trying tho .. sorry for keeping you all waiting i hope you liked this one 🫶🏾