Natural || Lee Taeyong

🌳 Inspiration : Natural by G.soul 🌳 (y'all should stream my man's music fr he's so slept on)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

═════════•°•💚•°•═════════

" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 "

═════════•°•💚•°•═════════

Taeyong 🌳

I sat at my desk frustrated . Why? I was trying to paint but I didn't know what I wanted to paint .. I just knew I wanted to paint . I tried sketching something out on paper so I don't waste a canvas but everything was a bust . I picked up my glass of whiskey with two ice cubes of course , taking a small sip from it and then sighing .

I began to violently erase the sketch id started on the paper until y/n came grabbing my hand . "What's up with you?" She asked sitting down on my lap and blowing smoke from her mouth . She had her hair up in a messy bun , her face was bare as usual , I noticed that she'd changed her nose ring to a gold hoop with ruby crystals in it . Her body was covered by nothing but my dress shirt and her panties .

"I don't know , it's like I have a blockage on my brain or something , I decided to take a break from writing lyrics cause I hit a rock with that and then I tried painting but I can't even get a starting sketch out" I ranted looking up at y/n as she took another drag from her blunt . "Aww my poor baby" she spoke grabbing my chin with her free hand and kissing my lips lovingly . She tasted like weed & cherry candy .

"Here , maybe I can help" she said handing me the blunt . I took a few hits from it before handing it back to her . "and how is that?" I asked and she smiled . "I can be your inspirationnnn" she sang with a cheesy smile on her face making me smile also .

We ended up smoking 2 more blunts and we were both high out of our minds . She still sat comfortably on my lap, my hands now rested under her shirt and on her almost bare ass . I kneaded it with my hands a little just loving how soft she was . "Taeyong why're you playing with my ass?" She asked with a giggle . "I'm not playing with it , I'm appreciating it , and all the rest of you" I said guiding my hands all around her naked body . Just then I got an idea .

"Baby take the shirt off real quick" I said and she looked at me . "Why? Are you trynna fuck me or something?" She smirked and I laughed . "Not right now I'm not , I just have an idea" I watched as she stood up unbuttoning the white shirt and staring at me the entire time . She was seducing me but I didn't have a problem with it .

When she'd finally finished with all the buttons I pulled her close to me and pulled the shirt off her body . I licked a stripe up from her under her belly button to the middle of her boobs . She let out a small whimper before pushing me back . "I thought you said you weren't trying to fuck me right now" she laughed and I joined before placing a kiss on the back of her hand . "I'm not , I just felt the need to do that" .

"I want you to just sit right here in this chair and do whatever you want to do , I'm gonna paint you" I said and she looked at me confused . "Like on my body?" She asked and I laughed . "No like I'm gonna paint your body on my canvas" I said and she made an "oh" face and sat down in the chair .

I watched her feeling stunned a little bit from how good she looked , not because she was naked but the light was hitting her skin so perfectly , she was literally golden . Sometimes I wonder what I did in my past life to be rewarded such a beautiful woman .

When I snapped out of my trance I began free handing her on the canvas . I didn't but feel like sketching was necessary because she was the sketch . She's the art in itself .

1 hour later

I had finally finished the drawing and y/n was just sitting in the chair drawing something on the paper I'd left on my desk . "Baby I'm finished" I said and she made a few more pencil strokes before saying she was too . "Reveal on 3?" "Yup" "1 , 2 .. 3" we both showed each other what we did . Y/n had drawn a picture of me with the moon in my hand . It was so realistic that it kinda scared me because it seemed like she just copied my face on a paper .

She let out a loud gasp as she looked over my painting , she stood up putting the shirt back on her body and scanning over the painting with focused eyes . "Taeyong this is so beautiful" she spoke and I smiled . "Thank you" "no thank YOU , I never would've thought someone would paint me like one of those French girls" y/n said and I laughed along with her . She walked over to me throwing her hands over my shoulders and kissing all over my face . My forehead got a kiss , my nose got one my eyes each got one and so did my cheeks .

She kissed my lips lovingly & I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist pulling her against me more . "I love you so much lee taeyong" she said resting her forehead against my chest . "I love you so much more y/n"

 "I love you so much more y/n"