Slide Thru || Kim Seokjin

🫧 Inspiration : Slide Thru by Yung Bleu ft Baby C 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

" 𝗛𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵

" 𝗛𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 .. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 "

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jin never liked to share . Not even as a child , his peers would ask could they join him in playing and he'd just straight up tell them no or he'd ignore them , gather all his toys and walk away . Growing into an adult it was a thing he carried even then . His friends were his friends , his clothes/shoes/belongings were his .. no one could touch them .

Y/n and jin had been friends since their freshman year of college and they were practically inseparable . Which is why it wasn't surprising when they got drunk sophomore year at a party , fucked and decided to become friends with benefits . They were now college seniors and it was still the same thing .

Jin was downstairs on his way up to y/ns apartment to come and pick her up for the party their mutual friend namjoon was having . "We'll be there in a bit namjoon you know it takes women forever to get ready ." he stressed to his friend who was trying to get them there so he could reserve them a section as the party began to fill up fast . "Alright but it's y'all's fault if y'all have to stand at the bar counter all night" namjoon said before hanging up the call . Jin just rolled his eyes and watched the elevator numbers count up to 12 .

When he stepped from the elevator he smiled hearing y/ns laugh , but his smile quickly faded as he saw what was happening . Y/n was talking and laughing with her neighbor from across the hall . Jin felt his blood boil at the sight . The fuck is she talking to him for ? Reading the guys body language jin scoffed cause he could tell the guy was interested in her .. or what she had in her pants .

He walked over to them standing between the guy and y/n glaring at the guy before turning to y/n . "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" he asked and y/n looked at him for a second without saying anything . She hated that jin did things like this because it prevented her from making other friends and often caused many people to dislike her because she was associated with him .

"I am ready , all i have to do is put my shoes on" "mhm okay , so go put them on" he said making her scoff . "First of all i am a grown woman seokjin don't tell me what to do & Second , idk what tf crawled up your ass today but don't come over here with that shit" y/n spoke and jin rolled his eyes . The neighbor just quietly slipped back into his own apartment not wanting to stand there while they argue .