If You Let Me || Kuan Hung (Darren Chen)

🫧 Inspiration : If You Let Me by Sinéad Harnett , GRADES 🫧

{ Deeply in love with this man }

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

↱ ↰

" 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 "

↳ ↲

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

y/n laid in bed wrapped in her robe with a book in her hands . her attention was only on the book until she felt cold hands on her toes . she looked to the end of the bed , her eyes being caught on the veiny hand that lingered by her foot . her eyes trailed as they wanted around the figure until they landed on a very delicious looking body .

this body belonging to her ex , who had been staying at her house for a few days .

"you like what you see?" darren asked making y/n rip her eyes away from his abs & make immediate eye contact with him . "no , where's your shirt?" she asked and he looked down at his body before looking back at her . "i took it off , i can't be naked at home?" he asked making her snicker . "no because it's not your house it's mine" she said and he rolled his eyes .

"put your clothes on darren" she said and he laughed before pulling her by the ankles to the end of the bed . "or .." he trailed of prying the book from her hands and trapping her under him before grabbing her chin in his cold hand . "you could take yours off y/n" he said with a small smirk on his face . "and why would i wanna do that?" she asked as he stared into her big brown eyes . "you know why" he said and she laughed . "i do?" "you do."

still holding her chin in his hand , he dipped down capturing her big sweet lips in an intoxicating kiss . the kiss was slow , but sensual . one thing he did know how to do was take care of her & she loved and hated it at the same time . she hated it because this was her ex , even though they ended on positive terms it's still a rule to not sleep with your ex .. and 5 months after the breakup here she is about to break that rule .

his tongue grazing against hers sent her mind into a frenzy & his hands weren't helping . the one that was previously holding her chin had found it's way around her neck as the other undid her robe . he began trailing kisses down her body & taking her clothes off at the same time . his grey sweats that once hung so dangerously low on his waist no longer hung there anymore , they'd been discarded on the floor along with his boxers and the rest of her clothes .

the two hadn't really spoken anything more than a few moans of each other's name but they didn't have to . darren laid on his stomach between y/ns thick brown thighs making her heart beat frantically . "i wanna make you feel good , you gonna let me do that?" he asked in a deep voice as he kissed the inside of both her thighs , wrapping his arms around both of them . he looked up at her seeing as she nodded but that wasn't enough .

he dipped his head down placing a kiss on her lower lips making her shutter . "words baby" he said and she let out a deep breath before muttering a small "yes" . darren ate her as if she was the first real meal he'd had in a while . she tried to occupy her hands with everything else except pulling his hair but eventually gave in as she felt her orgasm buildup . she pressed his face deeper into her core as she came chanting his name like she was performing a ritual .

he'd made sure to drink up every drop of her cum , loving the sweet taste of her juices on his tongue . he brought himself up to her face giving her a kiss , allowing her to taste herself on his tongue . "you did so good" he said as she wrapped her arms around his body . "fuck me darren" she breathlessly spoke in his ear , which he found so incredibly hot .

without speaking any other words he grabbed his dick rubbing it at her entrance before pushing himself inside . y/n winced a little but not because it hurt , just because the feeling of him being inside her had felt so foreign after all this time . he kisses her lips breathing a bit heavy as he slowly rocked his hips against hers . his hands held her hips while he trailed kisses down and all over her neck .

his hair brushed against her chin as he sucked dark purple spots on her neck loving the feeling of her nail dragging & scratching on his back . he came up to kiss her again , his grip tightening on her waist as he began to pick up his pace fucking her faster & harder . "darren- shit shit i'm gonna cum" "cum for me princess- fuck" she clenched around him making it hard for him to contain his orgasm causing him to spill inside of her .

the feeling of his hot cum and him continuing to slowly fuck into her triggered her release shortly after his . darren pulled out of her but he was too exhausted to do anything else so he just laid on her chest listening to the sound of her heartbeat calming down . "i wanna try us again , but that's only if you let me" he said as she rubbed her fingers in his scalp . "you have my permission" "what about your heart?" "you've been had that"

 "you have my permission" "what about your heart?" "you've been had that"