Take Care || Choi Seungcheol

🫧 Inspiration : Take Care by Drake ft Rihanna 🫧

[y'all i am so sorry i've literally had so much going on since i posted the last chap & it's actually so crazy how hectic life gets so fast . ]

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

" 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼,, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂

,, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 "

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

3rd person 🫶🏾

I think it's pretty safe to say there's always that one thing that we always want more of , in a good or bad way somebody is always addicted to something . In seungcheols case it's a person . The very well known bachelor choi seungcheol , aka s.coups was once swindled by the charms of y/n and since then he couldn't get her off his mind .

Did i say once ? That's kind of a lie . The two of them dealt with each other for almost a year until y/n got promoted at work and then everything went south . They didn't break off their .. situationship because she got promoted it was because when she went to tell cheol about it he was already occupied with a groupie .

Her feelings did hurt for a while which is why she avoided cheol and focused more on her work than anything else . This bringing her status all the way up to the ceo & she could never be happier . Cheol had been watching her every move though , in & outside of work . You could call this stalking , but in the business world you'd do it too if the person was your only business rival . He was happy for her , happy that she'd accomplished all that she did .. but he'd rather be happy for her & happy with her .

Today was the celebration for y/n closing a deal with japan & guess who was the first name on the vip list ? Yup , Mr . Choi Seungcheol himself . I mean even if he wasn't on the invitation list he'd still have gone anyways . He was sitting down at a table speaking with his friends & business partners yoon jeonghan , kim mingyu & jeon wonu ; when he heard a sweet voice say aloud "Hello Everyone" Instantly his eyes went to her . There she was standing above everyone else on the second floor .

Her hair in long black and blonde locs that went down to her ankles (i'm prob gonna do these on myself soon) , a simple spaghetti strapped little black dress that looked so elegant on her & a pair of red bottom christian louboutin heels . Her eyeliner so perfect on her eyes & her lips lined and glossed . "Damn she looks good" Cheol heard jeonghan say behind him . His face contorted to a scowl . Yes , she looked absolutely stunning , but why is jeonghan looking at her in that way . He hated that he couldn't just turn around and tell him to keep his eyes off his woman because she wasn't his .

He listened as she gave her speech and the second she was finished he was excusing himself away from his friends . Y/n stood at the bar , thanking the bartender for her french martini . She took a sip from it and just then the voice she hadn't heard in a long time spoke deeply in her ear . "Hi princess , missed me?" he asked allowing his hands to grace her hips . She couldn't lie , she did miss his touch but that was something she indulged in in the past .

She removed herself from his hold and turned around to face him . In all honesty she really did miss more then his touch but him in general . "Nope , i should be asking you that .. as you're the one keeping tabs on me" she said and he looked shocked for a second but since she knew there was no reason to play stupid about it . He let out a small tsk sound and gave her his signature smirk . "Yeah i guess i do miss you , is that a crime?" he asked and she giggled and shook her head walking away from him with her martini in hand .

For a second he got so lost in watching her walk away that he forgot what he approached her for . Snapping out of his trance he hurried to catch up with her again . "Why are you following me seungcheol?" she asked in a calm voice . "I just said i missed you .. you left me high and dry last year" he said and she stopped in her tracks remember his slip up . "I thought you just had something better to do than to keep following around me" she said and his eyebrows furrowed . "And why would you think that?" he asked and she laughed . "The day i came to tell you about my promotion i saw you walking into your house and laughing with your hands all over some girl seungcheol , some girl that wasn't me" she said calmly but he couldn't tell by the last part that she was hurt . Those were never his intentions .

"Y/n .." he trailed off and she downed the rest of her martini . "It's fine seungcheol , it's not like we were exclusive anyways" she said with a half smile and started to walk away again , this time he didn't let her . He grabbed her arm preventing her from walking further . She turned to him the both of them locking eyes now in a different way than they did before . This time his look changed & hers accepted it .

"I'm sorry i hurt you , if there was a more heartfelt word than sorry then i'd use it .. at the time i was getting really caught up in our thing and i didn't think you'd want anything more than what we had going on . When we first started out we both said no feelings & when i caught them my first thought was to find a distraction .. i know it was stupid but please , please believe me when i say i never meant to hurt you" he finished and it seemed like all eyes were on them yet they were the only 2 in the room .

The look in his eyes and his grip on her wrist never faltered signaling that he was telling the truth . Her eyes began to fill with tears and seungcheols did as well . He pulled her into a hug not caring about the murmurs of others around them . He had what he wanted and she had what she'd missed . They were complete and that's all that mattered .