Mistletoe || Park Seonghwa

🎄Inspiration : Mistletoe by Justin Bieber 🎄

Merry Christmas to all my lovelies that celebrate it <3

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•─────⋅☾🌜🌛☽⋅─────•

" 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄

" 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄 .. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗲 "
•─────⋅☾🌜🌛 ☽⋅─────•

Seonghwa 🌳

"Hyung are you gonna come play with us?" mingi asked putting his coat on . "Yeah after I help y/n with the decorations and stuff I will" I responded and he nodded before running out of the front door to catch up with jongho , yunho & wooyoung who were literally making a game out of diving into piles of snow . Big man babies .

"San youre doing this so wrong" y/n said letting out a loud laugh as San attempted (key word) to put up the fake tree . "It's not enough branches" San yelled and y/n laughed more at his stupidness . "You're supposed to spread-" hongjoong tried to say walking over and assisting his younger friend . San rolled his eyes out of frustration because he didn't want any help . "y/n why did you buy this janky sugar free ass Christmas tree?" he asked to which y/n wheezed and so did yeosang & hongjoong . "DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY THE TREE WAS SUGAR FREE" yeosang yelled almost falling from his chair from laughter .

"WHAT IS SO FUNNY? YALL ARE LAUGHING AT ME LIKE Y/N DIDNT BUY A LOW FAT , NO CALORIE HAVING ASS TREE" San yelled once more causing all of us to wheeze . "You're supposed to part the fucking thingys dumb ass" hongjoong said showing him what to actually do with the tree . "ohh" he responded yeosang and y/n still laughing .

~

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

1 hour had gone by and everyone else had went outside besides seonghwa and y/n . Hwa was helping y/n put the finishing touches on the house . y/n walked over to where seonghwa was standing watching him hang the mistletoe . "You know the guys are gonna go crazy when they see that" she said and he looked down smiling at her . "They better not get under it then" he said and she shook her head .

Seonghwa stepped back admiring his work and then walked back under it pulling y/n towards him . "And here we have my ew- favorite couple" San said to the camera .(seungmin tease)

"We're under the mistletoe baby" seonghwa said smiling at the beautiful woman in front of him . "It just turned out that way didn't it" y/n sarcastically spoke . "Absolutely" he smiled before kissing her deeply and then smiling into the kiss . "okayyyy , no making out on camera" San said switching the camera to record the guys who were running in the house now . "Did y'all just kiss?" Hongjoong asked reading the room . "And we'll do it again" seonghwa said causing hj to fake a gag .

"Not in front of the kids" hongjoong said causing the youngers to smack their lips . "You say that like I don't be going to strip clubs , fucking all the hoes" wooyoung said and jongho just had to burst his bubble . "You gets no bitches wooyoung , literally none .. I remember you tried to ask out y/n's mom and she even turned you down"

"Well damn" yeosang spoke. "you know you ain't have to eat him up like that" yunho laughed as mingi was literally on the floor grasping his stomach and crying of laughter . "First of all fuck you , and second it's just because y/n couldn't handle having a hot young stepdad so she was cockblocking" wooyoung crossed his arms slumping down into the chair behind him . "I wasn't cockblocking she said you weren't her style" y/n laughed and wooyoung stood up again . "What if that was my last straw" he whined falling to the ground dramatically .

The rest of the evening consisted of them finishing the decorations , playing the snow pile game again and making hot chocolate . They were now going around the table sharing things to each other and having a heart felt moment as one .

" .. and lastly I'm so proud of my hyung for finding himself the perfect woman to love and care for him , but also the perfect woman to be there for us also" mingi said winking at y/n causing her to laugh and seonghwa to roll his eyes . "Christmas is in literally 2 minutes" jongho said as he had been counting down the time .. or just glancing at his phone every 5 seconds .

Spending Christmas with his second family was the second best thing seonghwa could ever ask for . The first one was her . The woman who had been keeping him in love and sane for the last year and a half . He raised a toast to it seeing as the moment should be acknowledged . "To us" he said before pressing his lips on y/ns .

Everyone was quiet and admiring the loving couple until yunho and mingi's stupid asses just had to . "MERRY FUCKING CHRYSLER GUYS" they yelled causing hj to jump and waste his cocoa . "I literally hate you both"

 "I literally hate you both"