With You || Jeon Wonwoo

🫧 Inspiration : With You by Chris Brown 🫧

{short}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

LOADING...

" 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ,, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀

" 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ,, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 .. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 .. 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 "

██████████████]99%

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Wonu was singing along with the playlist of chris brown songs you'd made for him as he finished up dinner for the both of you . It was now the weekend meaning it was the time when you and him could just spend time with each other with nothing else to worry about .

He was setting the table when he heard a beep signaling that you were letting yourself into his apartment . He pressed his glasses up on his nose and looked at the table satisfied with his work . "Hi baby" you spoke as you entered the kitchen . He smiled at the sight of you because he just couldn't contain himself .

The love he had for you made him giggly and happy like a little kid . He came over to help you out of your jacket and then pulled you into a tight hug . The two of you squeezing each other tightly and swaying from side to side . You pulled back a bit and looked up at wonu who was already looking down at you . "I missed you" he spoke and you could've sworn your heart skipped a few beats .

Wonu was literally the best thing that's ever happened to you as you were with him . It's like you guys were forever in a honeymoon stage and neither of you wanted it to end . "I missed you more" you said pushing his glasses up again . He bent down a bit more to kiss your lips softly but lovingly . His arms which were already wrapped around you tightened a bit as you depend the kiss .

When you pulled apart you looked over at the table seeing all the food he'd prepared for the two of you . "Babe that looks so good" you complimented & he thanked you . "Oh wait i brought something" you said pulling away from him and running back into the living room .

When you entered the kitchen again you had a huge bouquet of flowers in your hands . You passed them to him and he smiled and smelled them . "These are so beautiful and they smell good , should we put them on the table?" he asked and you giggled . "Wonu they're for you" you said and his eyes widened as he looked away from the flowers and back up at you . His stomach felt so weird . The butterflies seemed to be in there having a party . His heart began to beat faster as well .

Usually it's him who buys you flowers but something about you buying them for him just made his entire world complete . "Y-you bought these for me?" he asked and you nodded with a grin on your face . "Oh my god i love you" he said as he sat the flowers down and picked you up into his arms . He really did love you a lot .

Here's your first request love , the second one will be out tomorrow

Here's your first request love , the second one will be out tomorrow .. i hope you like it ! ShabriaD3