What you heard || Sim Jaeyun (Jake)

🌳 Inspiration : What you heard by Sonder 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 '𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 '𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Jake trudged through the snow heavily cursing himself for wearing forces instead of boots . He looked up seeing his destination not far from where he was . He continued walking , his feet caving in the soft snow , some getting into his shoes .

When he'd finally made it to her apartment he stomped his shoes on the pavement and then knocked on the door . Soon he heard her voice mutter a small "coming" before it was opened revealing y/n who stood at the door in a pair of his Nike sweats and a sports bra . Jake liked when she'd wear his clothes , it just made him feel some type of way .

"Hey ma" he said licking his lips with a slight smirk appearing afterwards . She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest as he looked her up and down . Her hair which was in braids was pulled up into a ponytail , she had her glasses sitting upright on her nose and of course clear gloss & brown liner on her lips .

"Why're you here jaeyun?" She questioned still standing with her arms crossed . "Damn , why I gotta be jaeyun?" he asked and she smacked her lips . "Well that's your name isn't it" "yeah but what happened to jake? or jakey? Or even better .. what happened to daddy?" He asked now leaning against the doorframe . "Whatever , what you want?" She asked and he pulled his hands from his pockets using them to grab hers in his own .

"I want you" he answered and she hissed pulling her hands from his hold . "Your hands are cold , and I'm not about to do this with you jake , I told you I'm tired of being a secret , and a fuck toy" she purses her lips up into a scowl and he clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes . "You weren't a secret , or a fuck toy" "Then why when your friends asked you told them I was just your friend? Friends definitely don't fuck , especially not like we did" she said presenting a small smirk on her face to which jake just shook his head .

"Look im sorry about that ma , I miss you .. I wanna kiss up on you and stuff .. you know? All that jazz" he said tilting his head slightly sideways giving her THAT look . She rolled her eyes at him looking off to the side avoiding eye contact because everytime he did this all she could think about was him balls deep inside of her and her screaming out his name for the whole world to hear .

"Look at me" he spoke grabbing her chin and coming closer to her . She looked slightly up at him as he began to unzip his black puffer jacket . Stopping half way he pulled her in by her waist and she hissed as he was holding her with his cold hands . "Jake- shit- I just said your hands were cold" "and do I care?" He questioned with a small chuckle . She just looked off to the side trying to hide the smile that was creeping up on her pretty brown features .

He walked forward with her in his arms , closing the door with his foot before pushing her up against the wall behind them . "I missed you" he said stroking her chin slightly with his thumb , grazing her bottom lip just a bit . "what about that bitch you was with yesterday at drea party?" She asked and he smacked his lips . "Fuck her" he spoke staring into her eyes . "I just want you" "no you just wanna fuck me" "I mean that too" .

y/n felt weak at the way he was holding her and looking at her . Stupid jake . She could never resist this man no matter what he did or how hard she tried . He had her wrapped around his finger like a dumb ass . "I hate you jaeyun" "I know baby" he spoke before kissing her deeply . Both slipping in more than a bit of tongue . Jake pulled off his coat never departing from y/ns soft lips . He picked her up by the back of her thighs walking to her bedroom .

Here they go making a bad decision again , and neither of them gave one fuck about it .