All i want is you || Choi Yeonjun

🌳 Inspiration : All I want is you by Miguel & J Cole 🌳

Day 2 🧝🏾‍♀️

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

" 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁 ,, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁

" 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁 ,, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁 ..𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 now "
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

Yeonjun 🌳

It's that time of year again . Our time of year .. well maybe I should say hers . Christmas time was her favorite time of year . The whole month she'd be happy and energetic . Even after Christmas when New Years came she'd still have that pretty smile on her beautiful face letting out the cutest giggles and saying always sweet things .

I miss her so much , I really do .. but I messed up . y/n and I were together for almost a year . 11 months to be exact . She was always honest and patient with me but due to past relationship experiences I had trust issues .. leading me to not fully trust her .

One night I was drinking .. when I know I shouldn't ; and my friend mason came over to me . He sat next to me , I didn't really pay him any mind at first cause as I said I was drinking . Not yet drunk but I was on my way . "Hey man" he said and I turned to face him somewhat confused on the weird energy he was radiating . "I know you wouldn't want to hear this from me .. but y/n and soobin are in the bathroom together ." He said and stupidly , I got furious .

I stood up from my seat and walked to the bathroom . I remember hoping that I wouldn't catch them in their and that one of them would come out alone . But as soon as I went to put my hand on the door it came open out walked y/n , who was seemingly adjusting her clothing and when I peered behind her I saw soobin washing his hands .

"Hey b-" y/n started . "Shut the fuck up" I pushed past her and went straight over to soobin punching him in the face . To this y/n ran after me screaming for me to stop asking what I was doing . I pushed her off of me and she fell into the corner of the door hitting her back on the door hinges . "You're just a whore , and here I was starting to think you actually loved me" I said standing between the two . y/n stood up from her spot peering in the mirror behind her seeing the big purple bruise now form on her brown skin . "what are you talking about yeonjun?" She asked and I rolled my eyes .

"You know what I'm talking about , you just fucked my best friend you slut" I said gesturing to a knocked out bleeding and drunk soobin on the floor . y/n laughed looking down at the floor . She picked up her bag and walked towards me . "I never fucked soobin . Mason told me he was drunk in the bathroom so I came to help him . Look at the counter behind you there's Tylenol , water and crackers to sober him up ." She said still not looking up at me . "Bullshit , why the fuck were you adjusting your dress then" I yelled