Come In || Kim Jongin ( Kai )

🫧 Inspiration : Come in by KAI 🫧

very short (i'm sorry☹️)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫∙∙∙∙∙·

" 한 걸음 더 너의 세계로 점점 빠져들겠지 "

∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫∙∙∙∙∙·

3rd Person 🥥

"Just a minute!" Kai called out as he buttoned the last 2 buttons on his shirt . He hurriedly dashed out of his room , down the hall & slid down the stair railing like an energetic child . He pulled the front door open & he felt a warmth of happiness rush through his whole body .

Lots of people often told him they could tell he liked his girlfriend and abnormally huge amount & in this moment he understood what they meant . He stared down at her shorter figure standing before him . The sun was setting but it shined so bright on her pretty brown skin . The more his eyes scanned her features his smile grew wider .

She smiled fondly at her boyfriend who was so happy to see her that she could actually feel her heart melting . "Hi bub" she spoke holding out her arms to which he used to pull her in the house and tight against his body . "i missed you so much" "jongin i literally was only gone for a week" she said as she did just come back from a business trip , being a female ceo is a busy job .

"Yeah but that's so long" she laughed at his sulky voice and lifted her head from his chest and grabbing his face in her hands . "i'm sorry , i'll make it up to you if that helps" she smiles and places a kiss on his lips to which he grabbed her chin & began showering her face in kisses .

"I *kiss* would *kiss* love *kiss* that *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss*" y/n giggled dropping her bag to the floor , allowing kai to pick her up and walk them both up the stairs .

well she actually literally came in .. anyways quick peaches album rating 🫶🏾

1 . Vanilla
2 . Come in
3 . Blue
4 . Peaches
5 . Domino
6 . To Be Honest (it's not last bc it's bad because kai could never make a bad song , i just like the others a bit more)