Ain't nobody takin my baby || Han Jisung

🌳 Inspiration : Aint nobody takin my baby by russ 🌳

short

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

░░▓░░░░▓░░░░▓░░░░▓░░░▓░░

" 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 , 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻' 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

" 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 , 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻' 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 .. '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 "

░░▓░░░░▓░░░░▓░░░░▓░░░▓░░

{i have no idea what this is .. it's just off the brain again ig 😭}

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

jisung had been awake majority of the night just staring at y/n and thinking about their relationship . he felt lucky that she'd trusted him enough to even date him after knowing all she'd been through .. and he can't lie and say it doesn't boost his ego knowing he bagged her out of everyone that was courting her .

the sun began to rise , streaks of gold piercing through the windows and sheer white curtains that covered them . the sun shone directly on her soft brown skin making it emit a beautiful gleam that he softly ran his fingers over . jisung placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up from the bed and grabbing his boxers from the floor . he went over to his closet taking out a fresh pair and some pj pants to put on before making his way to go shower .

when his shower was finished he came out of the bathroom finding y/n standing on the balcony wrapped in a sheet . he thought she looked like a painting .. a beautiful one at that . the cream colored silk sheet hung loosely around her shoulders , falling down and exposing some of her back . her hair was in a messy ponytail with a few curls escaping the hair tie like always . her hair and the sheet blew softly as the morning winds passed .

she stared up at the sky which was a soft gold & pink color which she loved . jisung smiled taking a picture of the scene and then posting it on his social media captioning it "태양 아래에는 항상 아름다워" he walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her making her smile . "good morning" she spoke softly as jisung pressed kisses against her ear .

"good morning my love" he said and she giggled a bit before turning around . the two of them shared a silent admiration of each other for about 5 minutes before y/n spoke up . "thank you" jisung tilted his head a bit confused as to what she was thanking him for . "you're welcome" he said and she laughed . "you're not even gonna ask what i'm thanking you for" "nope" he joked and she scoffed reaching her hands up to pinch both of his cheeks .

jisung hissed and pulled her hands from his face before rubbing his cheeks himself . "that hurt" he sulked and she shrugged . "that's the point" she said and he rolled his eyes as she stared at him . the two of them said nothing , but jisungs pout spoke a million words to y/n .. his cheeks are so cute .. it kind of mesmerized her of how this person who is so cute is the same person who had her face pressed in a pillow and her mascara running down her face as she screamed his name the previous night .

she removed jisungs hands from his face and placed warm kisses on both of his cheeks before apologizing and grabbing his hands . "it didn't actually hurt , i just wanted you to kiss me" he said and she smacked her lips , lifting her hand to swat him but he'd already taken off running and laughing at himself for smoothly succeeding with his plan .