Dance With Me || Mark Lee

🫧 Inspiration : Dance with me by beabadoobee 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜

" 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 .. 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

3rd person 🫶🏾

Maybe mark was love drunk . Maybe the sight of you sitting here with him on the beach watching the sun set over the water was just so breathtaking to him because he was in love with you . Maybe every thing you did , even down to the small things meant so much to him just because he was in love with you .

When you genuinely love a person everything around and about them becomes interesting and lovable . You find yourself lost in a cloud of love when they do things , even things so normal and small like when they see your favorite ice cream and buy it because it reminded them of you or even absent minded things like fiddling with your fingers or tracing your features while they're lost in deep thought about whatever .

Mark wouldn't have it any other way though . He liked that you gave him butterflies when you smiled or even when you were just sitting with him like right now , just happy to be in his presence . He watched as you pulled out your phone and snapped a picture of the sunset , a wide smile growing on your face as you turned around to show him how well the picture turned out .

His words were caught in his throat so he didn't say anything , he just nodded and continued staring at you . Mark believes you are the prettiest person he'd ever seen , how could a person be so .. beautiful ? He thought that a lot . He'd often find himself being lost in thought about you his cheeks and ears turning a light shade of pink everytime you'd flash through his mind with a smile on your face , the smile he loved so much .

"Cmon let's go get in the water" you said pulling him from his thoughts & off the ground . He held your hand as the two of you ran to the ocean , mark almost tripping ofc making you laugh and himself laugh as well . The water was cold but the two of you didn't mind , the sun kept the balance for you .

You splashed water at mark making him laugh before a small wave of water made him lose his balance and fall . He stood up quickly wiping the water from his face before opening his eyes to see you laughing hysterically in front of him . "Woah" he thought . You walked over to him as he stared at you in a daze again . He had a small piece of seaweed in his hair and you were gonna remove it .

When your hand reached up to his hair he spoke to you in a soft tone , so soft that you surely were the only one that could hear him . "I am so in love with you" he said and you felt your stomach get all tingly inside . You heart skipped a beat but started to beat faster than before . You definitely couldn't hold back the smile that formed itself on your face . You threw your arms around his shoulders before leaning in to kiss his lips lovingly .

"I'm so in love with you too" you said as you pulled away and mark felt the same way you had just a minute ago . He smiled and picked you up in his arms spinning around in a circle . Of course since he was clumsy the two of you fell in the water . "mark my hairrrr" you laughed referring to your entire head being soaked , your braids now sticking to your back .

Yeah , maybe mark was love drunk , but that's okay because you were too .

my chapters be making me so delusional 😆 whew lord jesus take the wheel 😭