Daydreamin' || Koo Gunil

🫧 Inspiration : Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗

" 𝗦𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻' ,, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 , 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗦𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻' ,, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 , 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The outside was very cold as christmas time was approaching , november came and went and december has arrived . It was also exam prep for upcoming exams before christmas break (yall i am literally ripping my hair from my scalp i swear being a college student & especially as a music major bruh i thought i could get away from hard ass exams BULLSHIT 🙁) everyone frantic with studying and packing but it was surprisingly quiet .

While one person was supposed to be studying she was too easily distracted by her boyfriend who was doing nothing but sitting behind his drum set talking with his friends paying her little to no attention .. or so she thought . She'd been sitting at a small table across from where gunil and his friends were , her elbow resting on the desk as she rested her chin against her hand . The other was twirling her pencil around occasionally scraping it against the test prep making those little markings the only thing she'd written on the paper in the last 30 minutes . The pages of her open notebook half filled and half bare as her attention had been elsewhere .

She had been staring at gunil so attentively that she hadn't even noticed most of his friends had left , the only people left in the room being gunil , christopher , minho and herself . "What are you staring at pretty girl" gunil asked snapping the girl out of her trance watching as she cleared her throat and looked away embarrassed making her boyfriend and his friends laugh . "I wasn't staring" she said and he nodded as if he was saying "oh sure you weren't " .

"Aren't you supposed to be studying?" he asked and she looked down at her notebook and the various papers around her .. which she may have completely forgotten about . "I am studying" she lied pressing her lips out in a small pout . "Isn't the exam about anatomy?" minho asked and she nodded . "One might easily mistake the exam being on gunil with how hard you'd been staring , if that's what you call studying then i've been doing it all wrong" minho said again making her hiss and throw an eraser at him .

Gunil and chris laughed before chris spoke up ; "Okay , minho and i have studying to do ourselves so we'll get going , see you two lovebirds later" he said before grabbing his bag and textbooks in his arms and walking out . Of course minho just couldn't do the same and walked past her making a kissing face twisting his head and rubbing his arms all over his body . She raised her fist and he hurriedly ran out after chris so she couldn't hit him .

Gunil walked over to her smiling down at her before grabbing her face in his hands . He let his fingers linger in her hair a bit which was in a half up half down curly style . 2 giant puffs in the front and the back free and curly . Letting you guys in on a small secret , she was too tired to get herself dressed this morning so gunil did everything for her which resulted in the two of them matching a bit . She wore a brown leather jacket , a black turtleneck and a brown , cream and tan tennis skirt with black stockings , cream colored leg warmers and a pair of black doc martens . He wore the same jacket a black shirt , black jeans and a pair of brown and cream converse . He also did her hair .

"You wanna grab something to eat with me ? we could study at my place" gunil spoke and she nodded placing her hands on top of his which were still holding her face . He bent down and kissed her lips lovingly but did a bit too much because when they pulled apart he had lipgloss and liner smeared on his lips a bit making her laugh . "Babe you made my lipgloss come off" she whined and he laughed wiping it off of himself . "You're gonna take it off when we get home anyways" he said and she just shook her head . He started helping her gather all of her work and pack it all back up into their designated folders and put them in her backpack .

He grabbed her backpack and waited as she picked up her purse and her anatomy book . He took his hand in hers and they exited the music room together , setting off to his car to take themselves home .

live , laugh , love gunil 🫶🏾