Come out and play || Park Jisung • 2

👩🏾‍🎤 Inspiration : Come out and play by Billie Eilish 👩🏾‍🎤

||Not Mistake Checked||

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

" 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 .. 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 "
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

3rd person 👩🏾‍🎤

Jisung became a different person , he was already quiet before but he was basically a mute now . He barely left his room and ate the smallest portions of food . He preferred to practice alone and when it became performance time he'd show up , take a smile and then go home and lock himself in his room again .

That was until one day ..

The boy was sleeping peacefully in his bed . Something he hadn't been able to do since everything that happened 5 months ago . He kept feeling this itchy object touch his nose but he figured it was just dust . The thing irritated him more to the point he just opened his eyes seeing a small little gold dust like thing floating right in his face .

This was exactly the thing his grandma would describe to him when he was a kid , something out of the little tales she'd tell him . It was a fairy . He never believed they were real until now . Though he was also kind of confused because it looked nothing like tinkerbell .. it was just a pebble sized piece of gold dust .

His grandma told him fairies are souls of people they were once close with . Could this fairy be? Nah he didn't believe that . He fanned it away from his face and sat up getting out of his bed .

To his misfortune the fairy didn't leave . It followed him in the shower , resting on his shoulder as he washed his body ,, it followed him when he sat down for breakfast , chilling on his head as he ate his cereal and it followed him when he left the dorm to make it to work .. just floating next to his ear .

He slightly found it annoying but didn't really care enough to try getting rid of it anymore . He caught the attention of almost everyone at the company because apparently they could see it too . He was relieved he wasn't going crazy but also embarrassed from all the attention it causing him to receive . He felt like all eyes were on him again . Just like they had been when .. yeah .

"Dude you've got a fairy" mark said reaching out his finger for it to come to him . It stayed beside jisung . "This is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen" Chenle said while making a mess of jisungs hair . "It's been following me all day" jisung said and the boys all stood around staring at the tiny creature . Jaemin reached out his hand like mark did hoping the fairy would land on it . But instead it moved closer to jisung , and was now clinging to his ear .