Y.A.S. || Lee Heeseung

🫧 Inspiration : Y.A.S. by Trey Songz 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

" 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁

" 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 .. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 "

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

[ Idrk what this is , i was just
bored and this is what
came from it ]

3rd Person 🫶🏾

y/n drove home feeling a bit defeated . She'd felt more disappointed in herself than she had been in heeseung . After being her boyfriend for 4 months she began to have a bit of trust in him , well more of her starting to have trust in being in a relationship with someone again .

Tonight she had went out with her girls and had been enjoying herself .. which didn't last long . As she was walking to the bathroom , staggering a bit from the 6 shots she'd had ; something told her to look up & she did . She made eye contact with heeseung , a sly smirk on his face as he stared into her soul . 4 women surrounding him , 2 on each side .. kissing , feeling and being all over a man she believed was hers and hers only .

She just scoffed , her heart didn't necessarily break but it did hurt her a bit . She shook her head and turned to leave the club not even saying goodbye to her friends . Once she got home surprisingly heeseung was already there , it wasn't that surprising as she'd taken the long way him to sober up a bit . She walked inside dropping her heels by the door seeing heeseungs shoes sitting there already .

She walked to her bedroom taking off the tight dress she had on , throwing it and her bra in a corner , making a note to wash it in the morning . She grabbed her black silk robe tying it around her body and then removing her makeup . All the while heeseung was following her around like a lost puppy . He wasn't saying anything , just watching her with a non expressional gaze .

She walked out onto the balcony looking at the city below her . Her hand found it's way in the small pocket on her robe and she pulled out a lighter and her blunt , lighting it and taking a long drag from it . Heeseung walked beside her making her look over at him & blow all of her smoke in his face .

When it cleared he was still looking at her . "hi" he said making her laugh and pass the blunt to him , her eyes already low & red . "I knew i should've never let you out the friend zone" she said and he blew smoke from his mouth and nose . "we both knew this wasn't gonna work out from the beginning , im a manwhore & you're an emotionally unavailable mf" he laughed making her laugh as well . "you're lucky you're my bestfriend and i love you" "mhm i love you too , i have a girl coming tonight though so i'll be on my side of the house instead of sleeping in here with you tonight" he said making her chuckle and shake her head .

Heeseung and y/n had been best friends and roommates since they both left home to college & eventually growing into fwb . After having sex a few times heeseung had a bizarre idea that he and y/n should date .. she was a bit skeptical at first but she went with it . She wasn't really attached to heeseung & their relationship was still the same even after they declared themselves each other's boyfriend and girlfriend .

"You sure you're okay y/n , if i hurt you i'm sorry about that" he sounded kind of sincere which made her laugh . "heeseung im fine , it kinda did hurt my feelings tho cause it's like 'damn even he even cheated on me' but it's whatever" she said taking a drag from the blunt again . "i would love to stay and chat , but the uber i sent her is 3 minutes away from here" he said and she laughed as he jogged away , the house was huge so it would take the whole 3 minutes to get from y/ns side of the house to his own .

"Y'all better not fuck loud enough for me to hear" she yelled to heeseung who yelled back . "we won't , and she'll be gone by the morning time so you and i could go to breakfast" "what if she doesn't wanna leave right after ?" y/n yelled to heeseung who was just barely down the stairs . "what's that song you used to sing , it was like 'get that bread , get that head .. then leave-" "PEACE OUT" the both of them yelled laughing afterwards . "Man heeseung , you ain't shit" y/n laughed hearing heeseungs slippers skate across the floor as he continued his run to the other side of the house .

" 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻' 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 .. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 "

 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 "