I'd Rather Go Blind || Son Hyunwoo (shownu)

🌳Inspiration : I'd rather go blind , originally by etta james , but the beyoncé cover 🌳

( also referenced from the scene in cadillac records when she was singing & leonard walked in , except it's dated now instead of the 1940s-1960s )

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐

" 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, "𝐂𝐫𝐲, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥" , 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 "

└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

here she was . crying in the studio , blunt in hand as she tapped her foot and swayed with the beat . her live band played their parts and watched the woman before them feeling a bit of pity for her .

the city was small so word had gotten around by now . word of what? shownu and his cheating ass ways . shownu was a drummer for y/ns band , but more importantly he was her fiancé and in 2 months he would have been her husband .

2 days ago she'd wanted to spend the day catering him so she'd went a bought him multiple things and made reservations at his favorite restaurant . a smile was spread across her pretty features as she looked through the windows of the restaurant watching everyone move during the beautiful sunny day .. her eyes stopped on a familiar figure which was walking to the corner .

her smile got even bigger as she'd realized it was shownu . "okay ma'am you are all set , i look forward to serving you & your fiancé later" the man spoke as she shook his hand adverting her attention to him briefly .

she hurried from the restaurant and outside about to call out the name of the man she loved .. but then her world stopped . everything seemed to go in slow motion as she watched the girl jump into shownus arms and he smiled and laughed at her actions . her heart broke more as she watched the both of them share sweet kisses as he walked across the street holding her up .

𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗯𝗼𝘆 .. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲

y/ns blood began to boil .. was she really witnessing the man she'd put her all into chest on her? he placed the woman down on the ground grabbing her hand in his and they continued walking down the street in their own world like nothing even mattered .