This Womans Work || Mark Lee

🌳 Inspiration : This woman's work by Maxwell 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼 .. 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 "
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●

3rd Person 🌳

The only person who could make y/n laugh as loud as she is right now is mark . She was a very talkative and lively person . He could literally do nothing and she'd be toppling over with laughter . Him on the other hand .. was very different . He was quiet . He didn't say much to everyone else but he could write a book with how much he'd say to her . The perks of having the same best friend since 5th grade .

With him working and her being a full time college student they barely saw each other , or talked but the connection and love was still there . It's been about 2 months since they've last seen or spoken to each other .. and about 2 months since mark started feeling like he was about to go insane .

He had been so stressed and packed with so much work since he had mentioned to his boss that he'd liked being busy . The man took advantage of that throwing mark in where ever he seemed fit . This gave mark 4 different units , 4 different songs , 4 different dances to learn and 4 different headaches .

Mark 🌳

"I'm actually about to flip dude , I'm so frustrated and stressed ,, I'm tired man I need a break soon or I don't even know what I'll do " mark vented to Johnny who just sipped his coffee listening to his younger friends despair . "Well we do have a week off ,, you wanna just rest during that ? I'll tell everyone else you're not feeling well so they won't bother you" Johnny offered as mark ran his hands down his face .

"nah nah I'm g-" he stopped his sentence as an idea popped in his head staring at the floor fixing a small smirk on his face as Johnny looked at him like he had gone mad . "Um? .. did you get in my stash or something .. what the hell is up with you grinning like the damn joker" Johnny said making mark look up at him . Just then his phone rang displaying a name that ruined his future plans . The name reading "boss" .

3rd Person 🌳

As expected the man was thrown another task . But due to his tiredness affecting his ability to give his full potential he was scolded a lot . "Mark not like that , do it like this" , "cmon mark keep up" , "mark what the hell dude?!" .

He felt as if his head was about to explode and he really couldn't take anymore . To this he stopped what he was doing and walked over to the chair snatching his phone charger from the wall, taking it , his phone and his jacket with him as he left to clear his mind .

He hopped in his car driving not realizing where his destination was until he made it there . It clicked once he'd turned the car off and looked at the house in front of him . He was at her house . With no hesitation he took his keys out of the ignition and walked up to her door . 1 , 2 , 3 knocks were placed on the door . No words were said but the door swung open revealing y/n in her sleep attire as she was about to go to bed .

Mark had his hood over his head and he looked down at the girl with tears in his eyes . She felt her heart sting at the sight of the man in front of her . Just before she could guide him into the house he stepped forward and grabbed her face in his hands . Still silent between the two his tear filled eyes searched her face for signs of rejection or her not wanting him to proceed . "Tell me yes" he said in almost a whisper . She looked back at him for a bit longer before stepping forward on her own and placing her lips on his .

Both of their lips moved lovingly against each other's , tears running from marks now closed eyes and y/n wiping them with her palms as they held on to each other knowing they both needed this . Mark wrapped his arms around y/n and used his foot to close the door .

He picked her up by the thighs and carried her back to the bedroom . When he placed her softly on the bed she sat up and they stared at each other once more before she began to unzip his hoodie and he watched . Once she finished he took it off throwing it to the ground before stripping himself from the rest of his clothes as she watched .

She laid back as mark pulled her shorts down her body , she wore no underwear . He came up and kissed her as they both pulled her tank top off . Just before it could go any further y/n grabbed marks face and looked him in his eyes as she ran the pads of her thumbs over his cheeks . "You can use me mark , it's okay .. I wanna make you feel good" she said and mark stared at her .. his eyes tearing up again as she kissed him with lust and love at the same time .

The both looked at each other as mark aligned himself up with her entrance . "Take me" she said just before he pushed into her warm flower ,, this earning a groan from mark and a gasp from y/n . This being both of their first times they both had to adjust to each other . "Does it h-hurt?" He asked and she shook her head no as her eyes began to fill with tears . "Just stay still for a second" she said and he listened . "you can move now" . He moved his hips slowly and softly pushing himself in and out of her core . "Mark- it-" she began but was cut off by a moan .

"am I hurting you?" He stopped his movements and kept his eyes on her face . "no- it feels really good" she said with a small laugh making mark smile at her before continuing his actions . "faster please" y/n moaned out and mark picked up his pace . He buried his face in her neck feeling himself about to cum as she clenched around him feeling the same way .

"y/n I'm gonna-" his sentence was stopped as she grabbed his face pulling him in and kissing him hungrily . The two of them sharing a climax . When they both calmed down mark pulled out and just laid his body on hers . "Just hold me for a little and then we can shower" he pleaded looking at her again with hooded eyes . "I don't plan on letting go" she muttered . "Please don't" .

They both laid in silence as she ran her fingers through his hair , her nails massaging his scalp . "Thank you" he whispered softly before falling asleep .

LUVYE0NJUN  ,, here you go bae ,, I'm sorry it took so long but I hope you like ittttt <3

LUVYE0NJUN ,, here you go bae ,, I'm sorry it took so long but I hope you like ittttt <3

I also have surprise for you guys soooooonnnn !