Who Hurt You || Kim Woosung

🫧 Inspiration : Who hurt you by daniel caesar 🫧

im like so bogus for taking a break in the middle of yall requests & i am so sorry but i'm back nowww

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

" 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 , 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗽

" 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 , 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗽 .. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Y/n loved coming with her man during his studio sessions . But what she didn't love is his lack of attention towards her . She understood that he was on work mode whenever he was in the studio but something about him just made her want him & his attention everytime he worked . Shit everytime he breathed really .

They'd been at the studio now for a good 2 hours & the only attention she's gotten from him is when he asked her what she wanted to eat because he was ordering food . Y/n stood up walking over to where he was seated making him briefly look up at her . "Hi" he spoke smiling up at her . "Hi baby" she said bending down to give him a kiss . She threw her leg over him and allowed him to pull her down into his lap .

The kiss almost escalating into something more but woosung pulled away and threw his head back while catching his breath . "We should cool down a bit babe" he said letting out an airy laugh . y/n remaining in her place on his lap let out a groan giving him the pouty face . "Baby i gotta do my work" "you've been working for the last 2 hours babe , let's take a break okay?" she stated before kissing his neck . leaving a few marks here and there .

Woosung shuttered under her touch but quickly got himself together . "babe" he spoke pulling her away from his neck . "i really have to finish this song" he smiled at her seeing her irritation . He thinks she's cute when she's mad . "Fine whatever" y/n removed herself from his lap and stomped to the couch behind them before flopping down and grabbing her phone scrolling frantically on instagram .

Woosung turned around in his chair watching her with a smile on his face . He knew she was just being pouty because she wanted his attention . Looking down at his watch he saw that he had some time to spare . He put the headset down & flicked on the record button .. he had an idea .

~

Woosung spits on his hand and rubs it on your throbbing clit , earning a gentle moan from you . He groaned at how tight your pussy was loving the familiar feeling of being engulfed into your warmth . Noticing you trying to hold your moans his grip on your hips tightened . " Cmon baby , i know you can be loud for me , let me hear you " his rubbing on your clit intensifies .

His hands resting under your ass now allowing him to move you up and down on his dick again eliciting a loud moan from you . "That's right , good girl" your head dropping to his neck leaving feverish kisses like before .Woosung grips your waist again as you took over riding him on your own , your pace speeding up .

You groan at how much your body loves his dick , a minute ago you were mad at him for ignoring you but now here you are begging him to breed your hungry cunt like the filthy whore you are . You tighten your walls around him earning a whimper like moan from woosung . "Baby if you do that again i'll cum" he spoke in a breathless manner .

Your pace never slowed as the studio became filled with skin smacking sounds and squelching noises of your wet pussy milking him for all he's got . "Please don't stop baby" woosung whispered with his eyes closed right and his head thrown back . "Cum inside me daddy , fuck me full of your cum please , i need it" His eyes flutter open upon your request & linger on your body , you could see the hunger in them .

"Fuck, you're so perfect , begging daddy to breed you like a whore" he hisses & begins to fuck up into you harder , chasing both of your releases . Your body jerked at the feeling of his tip constantly kissing your g spot making you crumble in his arms , he knew it was a sensitive spot for you . "Im gonna cum-" you squeezed his dick tightly making his movements stop . Loud scream like moans leaving you as you feel his cum shoot into you .

His fans are definitely gonna love his next release .

here you go bae , again i'm sorry for taking so long , i just took a lil break for a bit kpopstan_101