Fall In Love With You || Jeong Yunho

🫧 Inspiration : Fall in love with you by Montell Fish 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

" 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 "

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

3rd Person 🫶🏾

A week . A week is how long yunho had been trying to get y/n to come out of her room . He knew it was because she wasn't handling her break up well and it was eating him up inside to see her this way . As her bestfriend and roommate , all he ever wants is to help her keep a smile on her face but lately he hadn't been able to .

He'd knock on her door and try to make small conversations but she'd barely respond & when she did at a certain point in the conversation she'd stop talking completely . He'd text her after making dinner and let her know that he left some for her in the kitchen . The only thing keeping him content was watching her waddle to the kitchen in the middle of the night to warm up the food he made before quietly making way back into hibernation .

The walls were rather thin so he'd hear her typing on her laptop or watching a show late in the night signaling that she wasn't getting much sleep either . He was determined to get her out of her room & he was determined to do it soon . He picked up his phone squinting his eyes as the bright screen blinded him , he tapped on her contact typing and sending "my parents are visiting in the evening" hearing a loud gasp followed by a chant of "omgomgomgomgomg" .

He laughed and then fell asleep content knowing his plan was gonna work .

Yunho woke with the sun , throwing himself out of bed and trudging to the shower . He was in the kitchen making himself breakfast when he heard the sound of slippers being dragged against the kitchen floor . He smiled to himself feeling his whole body get warm with happiness . "Good morning" he spoke turning around seeing her in an oversized shirt .. the sleeves longer than her arms , some sweats and his slippers . Her hair in a huge afro covering her eyes as she rubbed them , dazed and still tired .

"Good morning" she yawned and sat at a stool slumping over the island . He laughed at her drained state and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet knowing her favorite thing to eat in the morning . She watched as he cut up bananas & strawberries before putting them in the bowl on top of her cinnamon toast crunch (yall it slaps) . She did feel bad lately about how she was shutting him out but she hadn't been feeling too social .

He slid the bowl to her and handed her a spoon holding his head down in a bow . "For my lady" he said making her giggle & snort . The sound of her laughter surprising the both of them . Yunho plated his food and sat next to her . The two of them conversing and laughing like they used to . Yunho didn't realize it but he was literally being her free therapy .

They'd both finished breakfast and y/n went to shower and get dressed while yunho cleaned the kitchen . His heart , mind , body & soul felt happy & content with knowing she was feeling better . Upon finishing the kitchen he was about to go sit on the couch when she came out . "when are your parents coming?" she asked making him run his hand along the back of his neck .

"They actually aren't coming .. i just wanted you to come out of your room . I'm sorry .. it just hurt me to see you so sad and closed in" he said scanning her face for any bad expressions or hard feelings . To his surprise she smiled . "I kinda figured cause usually they'd text the groupchat your dad made." she said making him realize his mistake .

She seemed hesitant to say something but she got the courage to say it anyways . "I have to go get a few things .. do you wanna come along?" she asked making his heart almost jump from his chest . Them shopping together was a normal thing but after he realized he had a crush on her them doing things together made his heart race . He'd always think about the way life would be if they were dating .. if she was his and he was hers . "Y-yeah let me grab my shoes" he spoke dashing to his bedroom making her giggle .

He closed the door behind himself smiling widely & doing a celebratory dance while quietly cheering for himself . He regained his composure and grabbed his shoes returning back to the living room . "okay im ready" he smiled down at her making her smile as well . His heart is definitely gonna burst .

here you go baeee , im sorry it took so long MeyendingMyOwn <3