Day Dream || Kim Mingyu

🫧 Inspiration : Day Dream by NCT 127 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 ."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

3rd Person 🫶🏾

You sat at your desk putting the finishing touches on your essay before pressing save and send to your professor . When your laptop closed you let out a sigh and let your head fall back . Mingyu groaned in his sleep behind you and you turned to look at your boyfriend . His top half bare and the rest of his body was covered by the blankets as his feet poked out the bottom .

He moved around and you watched as he stretched his arm out seemingly searching for you . When he couldn't find you he let out a small whine before calling your name . "Babe" he called out lifting his head from the pillow . His hair sticking up and messy while his eyes still closed and face still full of sleep .

"I'm right here gyu" you said and he dropped his head back on the pillow . "Come sleep with me" he said in his deep sleepy voice . "Okay let me put away all my stuff" you said and he nodded against the pillow . You went and put your books back in your bag , your laptop on the charger and all of your writing utensils in the pen cup .

You turned off the light on your desk and walked over to the bed climbing in next to your boyfriend who immediately pulled you against his naked chest . "Why were you still up?" he asked holding you snuggly in his arms , his chest vibrating against you as he spoke . "I had to finish my essay" you said and he hummed .

You inhaled his scent as you settled against him with your face in his neck . He smelled like soap and baby powder , his scent alone making you sleepy . Mingyu kissed your forehead and down the sides of your face rubbing your arm and lulling you to sleep . "I love you" he spoke and you hummed a "me too" before curling up even closer to him .

y'all i'm js high ash and this idea came to my head so i had to get it out 😭 imma make it a series when i write chapters while i'm high