Vanilla || Lee Juyeon

🌳 Inspiration : Vanilla by Kai 🌳 ( second best song on the album , come in is first , don't argue with me on this)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

" 아름다워 살짝 올려다볼 때 ,, 혀끝에 맴도는 나른한 노래 "

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

{ Drabble }

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Juyeon sat anxiously tapping his foot at his parents restaurant waiting for y/n . He kept looking at his phone wishing time would slow up a bit to give him some time to gain some composure .

"dude calm down a bit , you're literally turning pink" haknyeon spoke grabbing ju by the shoulders . "I can't- I'm scared ,, what if she says no" juyeon said opening the small box in front of him . It held a pretty 14 karat diamond & rose gold engagement ring . "Why would she say no juyeon .. you know she loves you stop acting stupid and stand up because she'll be here in 10 minutes" sunwoo spoke tired of his friends actions .

"okay jeez" juyeon rolled his eyes standing up and taking a few deep breaths . "Everything is ready & in motion even sarang is ready" Kevin spoke as y/ns tiny fluffy puppy waddled in with a cute little bow . "He looks like a sophisticated gentleman" hyunjae said letting out a small laugh along with everyone else .

Juyeon bent down to the dogs level rubbed him softly . "You ready to help me propose to your mommy?" He asked and sarang barked in response making everyone coo at his cuteness . "Juyeon look at me" his mother spoke from behind him . She held a camera recording her son happily . "mom why are you recording?" "So I can show my future grand children the best moment of my life" "wouldn't it be the best moment of y/n and i's life?" "Just hush and get ready cause your dad just texted saying she's here" .

Juyeons eyes got as large as saucers . "Woosah" sangyeon said getting into position . Ju took 2 deep breaths and smiled to himself . "Here we go" .

Y/n walked in looking around in confusion but smiled widely . She laughed seeing her & juyeons friends and family dressed as waiters. "What is going on right now" she chuckled walking over to juyeon . He pulled her closer to himself kissing her deeply . "Woah there buddy- your mom is right here" she said pulling back causing everyone to laugh .

"So remember last year we were talking about getting married , and on our anniversary I proposed with a ring pop?" He asked and y/n laughed . "Yeah and then you ate it" she responded making everyone including juyeon laugh again . "You've got jokes today" "you did it eat though" "anyways .. moving on" he spoke and she laughed at him . "Well this year I won't be able to eat it , because it'll be real" he spoke and y/n tilted her head slightly confused on what he meant .

He clapped twice smiling at y/n . In a few seconds little footsteps were heard hitting the cemented tiles . Sarang was cutely making his way over to the couple carrying a small blue velvet bag in his mouth . "sarang you look so cuteeeee" y/n cooed at her puppy who stood behind juyeon after giving him the bag . Juyeon removed the ring box from the bag and began to get down on one knee .

y/n gasped now getting a clue to what was happening . "Is this for real? Y'all aren't trynna prank me rn? Cause I'll cry" she said looking around at everyone else who just shook their heads with smiles on their faces . "y/n l/n . you are one hell of a woman .. you make me crazy in so many ways but mostly all good . I remember the first day we met you dropped your coffee all on me in our lecture in college" ju spoke and y/n laughed slightly her eyes tearing up at the same time .

"I kept telling you it was fine but you kept apologizing and offering to help clean it and buy me a new shirt . Now that I think about it I should've just poured my apple juice on you to be petty" he said and everyone laughed . "Anyways .. since that day I've fallen so in love with you , more and more every second of every hour .. and I thought 'it'd be amazing to spend the rest of my life with you' .. so babe .. will you do me this honor & make me the happiest man in the world" he opened the box and by this time y/n was sobbing , everyone had their phones recording , his mom even standing to the side with her video camera .

"Will you marry me?" He asked searching her face more nervous anxious than he'd ever been . "yes YES ONE THOUSAND TIMES YES" y/n yelled and juyeon stood up putting the ring on her finger before picking her up and swinging around in a circle .

Their friends and family cheered for the two , even sarang let out happy yelps beside them . This would be the start of something beautiful .