Last Time || Kang Taehyun

🌳 inspiration : Last Time By Trey Songz 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

" 𝗜 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿

" 𝗜 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 .. 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼 "

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

{ I'm sorry y'all , this one is so ass }

Taehyun 🌳

I got up from the familiar hotel bed regretting my actions once again .. I'm just so fucking stupid . I hurriedly grabbed my underwear and pants putting those on scrambling to find my shirt .

"Leaving already?" She asked and I turned around letting out a deep breath . "I can't do this anymore kim , it was a mistake" I said and she scoffed . "Every time was a mistake taehyun? we've done this about .. 1 , 2 , 3 .. what like 20 times" she spoke wrapping her naked body in the white sheets . "I'm sorry , there was just something- I dont know what was missing .. I just thought I needed something new when the only thing I needed to do was worry about my fiancé and our home life .. not go fuck her best friend ." I said buttoning up my shirt and fixing my hair in the mirror .

"Whatever taehyun , you knew it was me you wanted from the beginning" "it wasn't , and that's why I feel so stupid for doing this .. you were never what I wanted .. I just-" I sighed still not being able to find a pathetic excuse for myself .

I hurriedly slid into my shoes grabbing my jacket from the chair . "I've gotta go kim , I'm done with whatever this is .. I'm sorry ,, I don't love you .. y/n she's just- she's what I want , fuck what I want she's what I NEED" I said and she laughed lowly . "If I can't have what I want .. you won't get what you need" she said and I tilted my head confusingly but just shook my head walking towards the door .

As soon as I put my hand on the knob it was being turned . Removing my hand the door came open by the person on the other side . "I really tried to believe she was lying" y/n said looking at me with a heavy gaze . I was the literal definition of too stunned to speak .

"y/n I can explain" I tried and she shook her head . "There's nothing to explain" Kim walked up behind me now fully dressed . "You should let him explain , I'm sure he has a lot to say" she spoke with a huge smile on her face .. I'd never been more tempted to hit a woman in my life . "You should shut up & sit down somewhere before I knock every tooth on display out your fucking mouth" y/n said mocking Kim's smile .

"Baby I'm sorry" "Whatever taehyun , if you didn't love me anymore you could have simply said that" she spoke and I felt like I'd been stabbed in the heart . "I do love you i just-" "you just what?" She asked in a much louder tone than she had been using , I could see in her face she was starting to lose her composure .

"You're fucking pathetic , if you love someone you don't cheat on them taehyun , there's no excuse in the book that could make otherwise make sense" she said and I just shook my head staring at the ground . "You got boring , that's the excuse" Kim said from behind me and I swear literally like clockwork she was on the ground screaming bloody murder .

"Damn bitch do you not know what shut up means" y/n asked shaking her hand which was a bit in pain from how hard the punch was . "y/n calm-" "fuck you taehyun" she said as she removed her engagement ring throwing it at me . "please don't leave me , I'm sorry , please I promise you it wont happen again" I said and she turned around looking at me .

None of us said anything for about a minute . She walked back over to where I was and I could see her eyes were flooded with tears . She slapped me and I couldn't say or think anything other than I deserved it . She shook her head at me and then walked away .

I really just lost the love of my life because I was chasing the feeling of needing something more , correction WANTING something more .. i didn't need shit I was just curious .. damn .. maybe curiosity really did kill the cat .

{updating again in a bit cause I'm bored and no one wants to talk to me 😭}