Birthday Cake || Bang Yedam

🫧 Inspiration : Birthday Cake By Rihanna 🫧

bc bae turns 20 today ☁️ (well tomorrow technically but yk)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

" 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 "

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

3rd person 🥥

yedam was stumbling after a night out with his friends . they were celebrating his birthday & the legal members found it very fitting for him to have a drink .. or 8 . he wasn't a lightweight but he wasn't a champ at holding his liquor either . once he felt like he was getting too drunk he'd asked them to take him to y/ns for the night as he still wanted to end his night with his girlfriend .

they drove to y/ns house , yelling loudly to the lyrics of the songs they listened to on the way there . the only sober ones being jeongwoo & junghwan but that's because they were still underage . they did complain at first as they thought their hyungs being and acting drunk was a bit annoying at first but eventually they fit right in as well with their playful personalities .

when they made it to y/ns jihoon , doyoung , hyunsuk & junghwan followed yedam inside because they had to use the bathroom . he opened the door quietly asking them to be quiet as it was almost 1 am and he assumed y/n was asleep . he directed doyoung and hyunsuk to the 1st floor bathroom & asked junghwan and jihoon to follow him to the other one which was in y/ns room .

he stopped down the hall to remove his jacket and put his keys down but jihoon and junghwan kept going to the room . he had his jacket halfway off when he heard junghwan say "woah- happy birthday to yedam hyung" . confused he walked down the hall to the bedroom seeing y/n lying on her stomach with her airpods in while she swung her feet and scrolled on her phone . she was wearing a burgundy lace lingerie set causing her pretty ass to be on full display .

jihoon choked a bit before turning around and covering junghwans eyes , shielding him from the not so innocent view . y/n felt a presence behind her so she turned around pulling out her airpods and then immediately jumping under the blanket . by this time doyoung and hyunsuk had came upstairs trying to see what all the commotion was about but luckily they came just as she'd covered up .

"uh- h-hi y/n" dobby said and she awkwardly waved hello to them . yedam , who was completely sobered up now by the way .. pushed his members out of the room , down the stairs and bid them a goodnight before slamming the door in their face , locking it and sonic dashing back up to the room . "i didn't know you were home yet" y/n confessed as he climbed in bed next to her , pulling her to straddle his lap . "it's my fault i forgot to text you" he said his eyes scanning every place on her body to which she found hilarious & cute .

"did you wear this for me?" he asked and she laughed . "well obviously" he smiled at her answer and wrapped his arms around her waist , pressing his face in between her boobs & lying back on the bed just letting himself be embraced by her soft breasts . "happy birthday to me"

this is so ass bc i just rush wrote this , with a sleeping baby in my arms 😭 i'm sorry to all my yedam stan's and yedam himself for this half assed shit 😒👎🏾