Bored || Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi)

🫧 Inspiration : Bored By Billie Eilish 🫧

[short]

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....I

" 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱

" 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 .. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 "

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....I

Hoshi ☁️

sometimes i wish i would've payed more attention and caught the problem beforehand . when we were together i'd see her staring into space or at something on her phone but i didn't think too much of it .

when she'd ask to talk i was always busy and said we could talk later knowing that we won't . i did love her , i still do . i wish i could label this as right person wrong time but i guess it only seems that way for me . i was always so caught up in everything & everyone else that i never had the time for her .. or us .

that day i felt off the entire time , like i had done something wrong or that something wrong was going to happen . that day she didn't say anything to me , she just followed with whatever i did without protesting or speaking up about anything . the look on her face as she sat back & i laughed with my friends was one i couldn't quite put my finger on . it's like she was drained , sad & bored at the same time .

i cheered loudly with my friends, yelling and laughing while she sat back in silence . the girl that was attached to my hip didn't help either . i hadn't even noticed she got up to leave until i drunkenly stumbled to the bathroom hearing her soft sobs and the voice of one of my best friends telling her that she'd be okay . too scared to comfort her , but also too drunk to really care i just leaned back against the wall listening as she got herself together .

once i heard her stop crying i turned to see her looking in my direction with low red and puffy eyes . " .. i'm so bored " was all she said before turning and leaving out of the door . it took up until i heard the lock click to get what she meant . everything started to make so much more sense as i stood there staring at dino who'd also realized the problem , my problem .. way before i had .

neither of us have talked since that day but i don't blame her , because that's another thing i failed to put in effort for . i heard from dino that she's starting to believe i didn't & don't care .. that's not true . but what can i do about it now ? the two of them are engaged .. it's been 2 years and i still can't get over her . i hope she knows i'm sorry , i wish i would've made time for her .. for us .. instead of letting her be the only one putting in the effort to do so .

i wish i would've known she was bored .