Drifting Away || Kim Jungsu

🫧 Inspiration : Drifting away by Khai Dreams 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

" 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 ,, 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻

" 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 ,, 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 .. 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 ."

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jungsu had arrived at y/n's house at around 9pm , they spent the time eating dinner , watching a few episodes of their favorite show & gossiping like besties over a glass of wine . The apartment had grown quiet as the two settled into bed , y/n laying on jungsu's arm listening to him talk about his day . She loved her boyfriend and she was very attentive while he was talking so she could easily tell he was getting tired .

She looked over at the alarm clock on her desk seeing it read 12:57 am and then back at jungsu who was quite literally sleep talking at this point . "Babe .. you tired?" she asked knowing full and well what the right answer was . "Nope! .. i'm wide .. a .. wake" he said falling deeper into his slumber with each word . "mm" was all she said as she watched his eyes flutter shut and his features relax . "and then gunil hyung made a dad joke and jooyeon got mad .." he trailed off still trying to tell her the story of what happened in the practice room earlier that day .

She continued to listen as his voice trailed off & his sentences soon began to make no sense . She smiled warmly at jungsu watching sleep take over him . Y/n kissed her boyfriend's forehead and he pulled her body closer to his , changing their position a bit so that he was now laying on her chest with his face pressed up into her neck . "Goodnight sleepyhead" she said and he hummed a few words of gibberish making her chuckle a bit .

The night went on and jungsu drifted soothingly into his slumber , it was now 3 am and y/n was the insomniac out of the two so she was wide awake . Her eyes were glued to the ceiling as one of her arms rubbed through jungsu's scalp and the other softly grazed up and down his arm in a calming motion . Plenty of thoughts ran through her head about the things she had to do tomorrow & the day after that and even the month after . Jungsu groaned in his sleep knocking her out of her mind and making her turn her attention to him . She was definitely an over thinker when she was left alone in her head but he could make her forget the world exists when he was around .

He knew his girlfriend so he knew she wasn't asleep . Jungsu moved his head up a bit and placed a few kisses on her jawline and then moved back pursing his lips signaling he wanted a kiss . She kissed his lips softly about 3 times and that's when his eyes opened slightly . "You tired yet?" he asked and she shook her head . "Mm let's switch" he said groggily before sitting up and switching spots with y/n so that she was lying on his chest now . He ran his fingers along her arm softly as she'd done for him and his other arm kept her tight against his body .

"Are you sleepy now?" he asked and she just gave him a soft "no" but she was lying . His touch and warmth always drifted her away into a very deep and comfortable sleep & she was halfway there at this point . Jungsu continued his actions but began to slow down as he started falling back asleep with her . Eventually the two of them both ended up asleep sharing a dream of love and the feeling of being content . Tomorrow didn't matter anymore , neither did the day after that or even the month after that , they had drifted away for the night waiting for the morning sun to wake them .

hello my lovelies , my head is crazy rn but writing always makes everything better so i'm back early

hello my lovelies , my head is crazy rn but writing always makes everything better so i'm back early . missed me ?