Slut him out || Shin Kyubin , Lee Jeno

🫧 Inspiration : Slut him out by baby tate 🫧

Happy birthday to my favorite men 🫶🏾

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

Shin Kyubin

Lee Jeno

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗼𝘂𝘁 "( technically they slut her out but we not gone talk abt that )

( technically they slut her out but we not gone talk abt that )

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

{ i'll be honest this time , yes i wrote this for myself 😭}

3rd Person 🧖🏾‍♀️ (back to this cause i'm tired of the mermaid)

Jeno , y/n & kb were a mere .. peculiar friend group . they always argued & barely got along but neither of them could see themselves without the others . most people questioned their friendship with kyubin seeing as he was much older than the other 2 but they just always told people to mind their business .. besides they're 22 & he's 30 .. it's not weird for them to be friends .

The three of them walked down the street trying to make their way to the bbq place y/n decided to treat them to for their birthday , but kb & jeno would not stop bickering . "you're so childish" jeno says as kyubin mocked him . "says the 22 year old" he responded . "skeleton" "fetus" "old man" "little boy" .

Annoyingly they continued to go back and forth until y/n had enough . "the next person to say anything i'm literally gonna punch you in the esophagus" she looked at the both of them who stuck their tongues out at each other . she turned to walk away and jeno took this as an opportunity to give kyubin the finger & then run to y/n .