Chapter 3

It's been a month since Hayley has been staying with everyone at the Potter Manor. She's starting to get a baby bump now. Hayley woke up with morning sickness again which she hates.

She ran to the bathroom just in time to make it to the toilet. She finished throwing up and brushed her teeth and went downstairs. She took Sirius took a toast from his hand before he took a bite making Marlene laugh. "I love this Hayley." Marlene said usually Hayley is in a mood.

"I was gonna eat that." Sirius said. "Not anymore you aren't." She said taking a bite into it and he shook his head. "You have-She ran off to the bathroom to throw up the toast she just ate. Sirius went after her and held her hair up for her.

James went in a minute after he did. "You ok." James asked her. "Fine just the morning sickness." Hayley said getting off the floor. "All you ate was toast." Sirius said rubbing her back. "All part of the pregnancy." Hayley said before rising her mouth out.

"Go out." Hayley said kicking them both out. She shut the door on them and they went back to the kitchen. "Where's Hayley." Marlene asked. "She kicked us out of the bathroom." James told them sitting back down. "And you just left her." Mary said. "We'll yeah." "Idiots." Dorcas said getting up to check on Hayley.

She knocked on the door and she opened it. "Hayley you ok." Dorcas asked her. "Yeah I'm fine." Hayley told her and Dorcas placed her hand on her forehead. "Your warm go get some rest." Dorcas told her. "I'm fine." Hayley said walking to the kitchen.

"Explain to her she needs rest." Dorcas said getting their attention. "Why does she need rest." Sirius asked her. "She's getting a fever and won't go rest." They looked at Hayley who was holding onto the counter. "I'm fine."

She told them and Sirius walked over to her and picked her up. "Put me down." Hayley told him. "When your in bed." He said as he walked to her room. "10 gallons they get back together." Marlene said and everyone looked at her.

"20 they don't." James said and they shook each other's hand.

Sirius placed her on the bed and covered her in the blanket and was about to walk out when Hayley stopped him. "Don't leave stay with me." She told him holding onto his arm. He sighed and got in bed with her and she laid her head on his chest.

"Get some rest pup." Sirius said kissing her head. Hayley took his hand and placed it on her stomach before falling asleep. "Night Siri." She said before going back to sleep. Sirius looked at his hand and smiled to himself. He then started to fall asleep as well.

Euphemia went to go check up on Hayley to see how she's feeling. She walked in the room and saw Hayley and Sirius both asleep like how they use to be when they we're together. She smiled to herself and went back downstairs to let them sleep more.

"Where's Sirius." Marlene asked. "Upstairs with Hayley." Euphemia told them and they all looked at her. "No way." Mary said. "Yup their both asleep next to each other." Euphemia told them and they ran upstairs to check it out.

They came back down with huge grins on their faces. "Oh their definitely getting back together." Marlene said.