Chapter 37

Since the fight with Katherine and James, James has been in a bad mood. "What's his problem." Marlene said pointing to James. "Him and Katherine got into a fight." Lily told her.

"What this time." Alia said. "She got caught sneaking out." Lily said to her. "Ha remember when mom and dad caught us mom was pissed." Alia said laughing. "Lia not helping." James said to her.

"Have you talked to her." Sirius asked him. "Not since the argument." James told them. "James speak to her talk it out." Euphemia told him. "She literally called me a bad dad mom cause I grounded her." James said.

"Talk to her son." Fleurmont said reading the newspaper. He sighed and walked up to her room. He knocked on the door and no answer. He walked in and saw her reading a book. "Katherine can we talk." He asked her. "No we can't now leave." She told him.

"Actually I don't have to ask we're just gonna." He said walking over sitting down next to her. "Listen-No I'm not listening to you." Katherine said cutting him off. She got off the bed placing the book down and walking out the room to her away from him. 

"Katherine I'm talking to you. You can't just walk away from me." He said as they walked downstairs. "Really cause I think I just did." She told him walking faster away from him. Everyone look at them both getting up and walking over to them.

"Katherine I'm talking to you." "And I'm not talking to you so leave me alone." She told him. "Kat-Enough already stop acting like you care besides your the one who took me away from mom because I didn't want to talk or see you." She told him. "Katherine that's enough your being disrespectful." James told her.

"If you think that's disrespectful I can show you hell." She told him staring at him. "Katherine Eleanor Potter don't you dare." James told her. "Try me." She told him. "Maybe we should step in." Frank whispered. "No let them sort this out." Sirius said with an amused face.

"I'm warning you-And I'm warning you." She said. "Maybe we should calm down-Stay out of this." They both yelled at Alia. She raised her hands in surrender and back up. "Yeah I'm not involving myself in that." Alia told them.

"Just sit down so we can talk." "For what I have nothing to say to you I don't even want to look at you." She told him. "Yeah we'll I'm talking to you so it wasn't a question it was an order." He told her. "An order really like I'm some kind of dog."

She told him as he was getting mad they both were. "If you sit down and listen to me for once I wouldn't have to order you to do it." He told her. "We'll if you stayed in my life maybe I would've." She told him before walking off.

"Don't you dare leave this house young lady." He yelled going after her. "Watch me." She yelled back slamming the door. James let out a sigh of frustration. "She's not listening to me." "Marlene why didn't you help me." James asked her.

"I'm not getting in the middle of mini Hayley she's scary when she's mad." Marlene told him. "Where do you think she'll be at." James asked. "I don't know a tree or something." Marlene said shrugging her shoulders.

The two of them both walked out the house looking for Katherine. They shortly saw a tree house and went to go check it out. They walked in and saw Katherine their. "Kat come back home." James told her.

"Leave me alone." She said turning around wiping her nose. "Let's go home." James told her again. "I said leave me alone." She yelled as a fire circled around them two. "Katherine." Marlene yelled and the fire went out. "Time to go home back now." Marlene said grabbing her hand taking her back to the house.

🐾🐾

It's been a week and neither James or Marlene has spoken about what happened at the tree house. Katherine has been avoiding them both every time she goes downstairs. She doesn't eat with them she usually eat in the room away from everyone.