Chapter 42

It's been a week and nobody has spoken about what happened at the wedding. James is giving Katherine some time before he goes and gets her.

Ace's family has been staying with him and Katherine at his house helping him out. Katherine has been quiet hasn't spoken to anyone except Ace. She has completely pushed everyone away.

She stays in her room doesn't go out doesn't respond or open any of the letters the boys have sent her. She's been ignoring their projections acting like she's asleep. She hasn't had any sleep and the first full moon is tonight.

Her body is aching and her head hurts and every little sound annoys her. She has a major headache and can't keep anything down without throwing it up.

"Kat you up." Sage said knocking on the door. "Your dad said to call you down." She told her as she pushed the blanket off herself and got out of bed. She walked downstairs into his office and saw all his family in their.

"Yeah dad." She said. "This week we're holding your mothers funeral." He told her getting up. She nodded her head. "Was that all." She asked as he sighed. "Yeah." He told her as she walked out the office. "Ace-I know." He said cutting his brother off.

"She's pushing everyone away she's locked herself in the room won't come out even to eat you can see it on her face that she's not sleeping Ace you need to talk to her." Sage told him as he nodded his head. "She's like Hayley what else could I do mom."

He told her. "When Kat was taken from us Hayley pushed me away for about a week wouldn't talk to anybody or eat or sleep. She's basically the younger version of her mother." Ace told them frustrated. "Comfort her Ace you've been working all week go and comfort your daughter."

Lorenzo told him. He got up and walked up to her room. He knocked on the door but no answer. "Kat open the door please." Ace said but nothing happened. He knocked again but still nothing after a few minutes she finally opened the door.

She walked back to her bed and laid back down. He walked in and closed the door walking over to her bed. "Kat can you look at me." He told her sitting in front of her. "I know I've been gone all week but I'm here now I'm sorry for not being their for you I've been so busy on trying to find the person who killed your mom I forgot I had a daughter.

But I'm here now and I'm not leaving you alone." He told her. "Can we take a nap." She asked him. "Of course." He told her giving her a half smile. He laid down next to her and she laid her head on his chest and pulled the blanket over them.

"I love you Katherine." He whispered to her seeing as she already fallen asleep. He kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes and fell asleep.

Hours went by and Ace and Katherine were still asleep in her room.

"Someone go check on them and make sure their alive." Lorenzo said. "I will." Emilio said running up the stairs falling but quickly got up and went to her room. He opened it quietly and pulled his phone out. He saw them both asleep and Ace holding her protectively as Katherine drooled on his chest.

He took a picture closed the door and ran back downstairs. "They alive?" Alexander asked. "Yes they are and look at this cute picture I took of them." He said showing Sage as she smiled. "He's a great father." Sage said to them as they nodded their heads.

"Looks she's even drooling." He said pointing it out. "You sound like a creep." Damon told him. Emilio rolled his eyes mocking him under his breath.

"Katherine you here." They heard someone say as they all looked at each other. "Katherine I know your here." The person yelled again. They walked into the living room and everyone looked at them. "Who are you." Lorenzo asked. "Um better question who are you." They asked.

"We're Ace's family now who are you and what do you want with him." Sage said. "We'll I'm Theo-Kats boyfriend." Blaise said cutting him off. Tom shook his head at him. "Where's Katherine." He asked as they stared at him. "Who are you guys." Emilio asked.

"Right I'm Blaise that's Tom and Matteo Kats uncles and then theirs Draco and Enzo." Blaise told them proud of himself and Tom shook his head at him. "Uncles?" Lucia asked. "We'll yeah her uncles not her brothers." Matteo said.

"Where is she we've been trying to get ahold of her and she hasn't been in contact." Tom said ignoring the stares from the others. "Upstairs asleep." Damon told them. They all walked upstairs and took the first pick of the room hoping it was hers and it wasn't so they closed the door and turned around and saw Ace walking out a room.

"Hello boys." "That Kats room." Tom said pointing to the door as he shook his head yes. They walked towards it entered it and saw her laying in bed knowing she's pretending to be asleep. Blaise walked over and yanked the blankets off her head.

"Wake your fat ass up." Blaise told her as Draco and Theo and Enzo and Matteo and Tom facepalm. "Leave me alone." She told them grabbing the blanket back. "No I'm tired of seeing you like this I miss my Kat the happy and not snappy and ignoring Kat."

Blaise told her. "Well-No wells we're going out get dressed and meet us downstairs in five minutes and if I have to come back up here I'm throwing water on you." He told her walking back downstairs as the others followed behind him. Katherine got out of bed and threw some clothes on brushed her teeth and threw her hair up into a ponytail.

"Talk to my niece like that again your dead." Tom warned him. "I know but how else would I get her to come down." Blaise said shrugging his shoulders. "How do you know her." Ares asked them. "We're her best friends." Blaise answered him.

Katherine walked into the living room and they all looked at her. "Good your alive now let's go." Blaise told her. "Where we going." She asked. "Somewhere you'll love it." Blaise told her. She sighed and walked over to Ace.

"I'll see you later dad probably come back late but I'll see you later." She told him kissing his cheek. "Let's go." She muttered walking out the room. They followed after her quickly.

"Your just gonna let her go." Emilio said. "One she's with her friends and uncles and two I trust them to keep her safe when I not their." He told them before walking back into his office and they all sat their in shock.