Chapter 8

Katherine started to cry so James went and picked her up. Hayley hasn't had a proper sleep since the day Katherine was born. He picked her up and let Hayley sleep more and walked out the room with her.

"Come on princess let's let mommy sleep." James said to Katherine. Katherine just smiled at him making James smile. "Where's Hayley." Marlene asked. "Sleeping." James said. "Good she needs it." Sirius said sitting down.

"Oh she's so gorgeous." Euphemia said tapping her cheeks. Lily walked over next to James with Harry in her arms. "Meet your big sister Harry." James told him showing him Katherine they were only a month apart from each other.

"Oh lord those two are gonna be the end of us." Remus said already imagining the two of them causing all kinds of trouble. "Yes they are their both Potters so of course they are." Lily said playing with Katherine's finger's. "She's suck a cutie." Alice said. "Lia thank you for watching her you too Marlene." James told them.

"Oh it was no big deal." Alia said. "Look at her just watching him." Alice said pointing it out they all looked and saw Katherine just staring at him. "Oh your staring at your daddy aren't you silly girl." Euphemia told her. "She's going to be a daddy's girl watch." Marlene said making a bet with Sirius.

"Be back." James said walking off with Katherine in his arms still.

Decided to change her age to 6 months

"Your such a big girl." James said talking to her. She just smiled at him. "Me and your mommy missed you so much princess." "She cried every night for you but now it'll stop because she has you now and it's all better now." 

"Come on let's get your to your bed." James said walking upstairs with her. He sat in the rocking chair with her and held her close to him. "Once upon their was a powerful wizard who fought for his little princess." James said rocking her to sleep.

He looked down and saw her asleep and laid her in the crib when Hayley ran into the room. "Oh thank god she's ok." Hayley said placing a hand over her heart. "She was crying so I grabbed her didn't want to wake you." He told her as she walked next to the crib.

"We'll thank you for not waking me but I would've got her." Hayley told him. "I know but I wanted to spend time with her." He said covering her in the blanket. "Promise me you'll always protect her." Hayley told him. "You have my word Hayley." He told her.

"You should get some rest." He told her. "I will but for now I'm just gonna stay in here." She told him and he nodded his head. "Goodnight Hayley." He told her walking off. "Night." She said sitting down in the chair next to her crib.

Short I know sorry