Chapter 38

It's been two days since they brought Katherine back from the hospital. She hasn't spoken to anybody about what happened that night except Nick.

She's been getting nightmare of that night and they been getting worse each night. She hasn't told anyone about her nightmares. She finally went downstairs to get some water. "Hey Kat how you feeling." Alice asked her seeing her enter the kitchen.

"I'm alright." She told her lying to her. "I've heard what happened dear I'm so sorry about that." Molly told her pulling her into a hug. "It's fine." She said not hugging back. She didn't feel thirsty anymore. "When can I see my mom." She asked.

"Katherine you can't." James told her as she looked down. "It's what's best for you." He told her as she nodded her head. "Got it I'll be in the room." She said turning back around and heading back to her room.

"James." Lily said. "You have to let her." "I'm not letting her get hurt anymore. Hayley is a Riddle who knows what's gonna happen to her next." James told her. "James Katherine also has Riddle blood running through her veins as well." Marlene told him.

"I'm just taking precautions." He said looking down.

It's night currently night and everyone is asleep when Katherine started to get another nightmare except this time everyone can hear her. She forgot to close her door.

"Get him off get him off." She yelled as everyone started to wake up hearing screaming. James first woke up and ran to her room. "Get him off Nick get him off me." She yelled in her sleep. "Katherine, Katherine wake up it's me dad." He said walking her up.

She immediately opened her eyes and shut up catching her breath as now everyone was in the room. "What the hell is going on." Harry said rubbing his eyes. "I'm sorry, it's ok everything's okay." Katherine said.

"You wake us up screaming and you think everything's ok." James told her as she looked down. "Your right I'm really sorry." She said not looking up. "Are you ok." Marlene asked her. "It was a dream. I'm really sorry. I'm making everything worse." She told them. "Katherine what the hell is scaring you."

James asked her. "N-Nothing I'm ok you guys can go back to bed." She told them not looking at them. "No Katherine we're not I'm sick and tired of you pushing us away talk to us." James told her. "Get out." She told him. "Kat-Get out." She yelled at him.

"How about we talk about this in the morning." Euphemia told them. "Yeah let's do that." Harry said before walking off with everyone. After everyone left the room and closed the door she started to cry. She put her hand over her mouth not wanting to get caught crying.

She grabbed a blanket and walked over to the window and sat down. She wrapped the blanket around and and started to cry right their.

Euphemia opened the door to tell her something but saw her crying by the window. She sighed and walked in closing the door. She walked over to her and pulled her into a hug letting her cry.

"Let our dear." Euphemia told her rubbing her back. She cried on her until she was done. She had fallen asleep crying on her. Euphemia laid her down on her bed before walking out the room.

By the time morning came around everyone was up now. Katherine bad hoped when she went down everyone wasn't their but she was wrong.

"Your up." James said as she looked at him. She turned back around and started to walk off. "Get back here." He told her and she did as she didn't have any energy to argue.

"Sit down we are talking." He pointed to a chair and she sat down. "Now tell me what happened last night." He told her. "It's was just a nightmare that's all." She said playing with her finger's.

"Ok then tell me what happened on the night of the attack." He asked. "We we're walking and got attacked nothing much." She told him. "This is why I have rules Katherine if you we're following them none of this would've happened." He told her as she sat their in shock.

"So your saying it's my fault it happened to me." She said. "No but if you would've listened it wouldn't have had happened." He told her. "You know what screw you I've been listening to you all week. Not once have I snuck out not once have I talked back to you or anyone and you have the balls to say this is my fault."

She said standing up. "I've been listening all week and not once have you came to comfort me. Oh but when it's Harry who needs you your their right away. It's always Harry this or Harry that or Harry needs my help when do you ever have the chance to be with me your always with Harry."

She told him. "I'm sick and tired of this. I'm glad I stayed with mom because she actually loved me unless like you only when it concerns you if not you don't even speak to me. So screw you and screw Fudge for making me live with you and screw the ministry for being so corrupted-Then go live with your mom then I give up Katherine I've been trying to get to know you but you been ignoring and walking off."

He said cutting her off. "Fine then I will I never wanted to be here in the first place." She yelled at him before walking out the house slamming the door.

Katherine quickly went back to the house and ran inside. Hayley quickly got up along with Ace. "Mom." Katherine yelled as Hayley ran into the hallway. "Mom." She yelled running into her arm's. "God I missed you." Katherine told her hugging her tighter.

"What are you doing here not that I don't want you here." "We got into an fight and he told me to come live with you and so I took my chance and left." She told her pulling her into a hug again. "I'm glad your home now." Hayley told her kissing her head. "Me too where are the boys."

"Your room." Hayley told her. "Where's dad." She asked. "Right here princess." He said as she ran into his arm's. "I missed our hugs." He told her hugging her tighter afraid to let go she'll disappear again. "I'll be in my room." She said running upstairs to her room.

She swung the door open causing them to fall off the bed. "Im home." She told them as they jumped off the floor. "Katherine." They yelled as they ran and hugged her squishing her.  She got out of their grip and jumped on her bed laying in the middle.

They laid down next to her. "We've missed you. We also heard what happened sorry that happened to you." Matteo told her. "It's fine as long as I'm with you guys i don't care." She said closing her eyes. "Tired?" Tom said. "Very didn't get an ounce of sleep their." She told them. "We can tell." Matteo said laughing a little.

They soon realized she was asleep and fell asleep as well.