Chapter 27

It's the day of the New Year's Eve party. Katherine is in her room getting ready. She insisted on surprising them on what she's wearing.

She's almost done getting ready all she has to do is put her dress on. She didn't want nobody getting it or looking at it besides her and only her. She put on her dress and stared at herself in the mirror.

She looked down at the ring on her finger smiling. "Ready." She told herself before walking downstairs. As she walked down Hayley stared at her. "My goodness babe look." Hayley said getting Ace's attention.

"How do I look." She asked twirling around. "Absolutely amazing." Hayley told her. "Dad?" "You look like a princess." He told her as she smiled at him. "Shall we leave don't want to be late do we now." She said grabbing Hayley's hand.

"Yes we shall." He said as they drove to the house it was being hosted at. "Come on." Ace said putting his hand out for her. She took his hand and Hayley's as the three of them walked past the paparazzi and flashing lights.

"Didn't know their'd be paparazzi." She said in a hushed voice. "Neither did we." Said Hayley. She squeezed Ace's hand and he smiled at her reassuring her. "Don't worry." He told her kissing the side of her head.

"Mr.Hernandez is this your daughter and wife." One of the reporters asked him as they all stopped hearing that. He looked back at Hayley and Katherine then back to the reporter. "Yes yes this is my wife and daughter." He told them as they started to take pictures.

"No more please I'd like the evening with my family." He said as they stopped taking pictures. They walked inside and saw a whole bunch of people and kids talking. The decorations were amazing. Katherine thought to herself knowing she could do better then amazing.

"Look theirs the boys." Hayley said pointing out. Katherine instantly smiled and looked at them. "Mom dad I'm gonna go say hi I'll see you guys in a bit." She said before walking off. She walked over to them sneaking up behind them. "Boo." She said hugging Theo as he screamed making her laugh.

"My goodness you sound like a girl." She said laughing as he turned around her arms still wrapped around him. "Your here." He said as his mood changed into a happy one. "We'll of course I'm here and you look handsome." She told him. "And you look beautiful." He told her.

"Um what about us." Draco said as she turning and looked at them. "You guys look handsome too." She told them giving them a hug. "Thanks El you look amazing as well." Blaise told her kissing her cheek. "Thank you." She told him. "So how long have you guys been here." She asked. "Not that long." Draco said. "Who's your guys midnight kiss." Blaise asked wiggling his eyebrows making Katherine laugh.

"We'll I've got Pansy Parkinson as mine." Blaise said. "Some random girl I'll probably kiss later." Draco said. "What about you El, Theo." Blaise said. "Um I really didn't think about that what about you Theo." She asked him.

"No one." He said staring at her. "You two are suckers." Draco said to them. "Whatever says the one who's just gonna kiss a random girl." Katherine said.

As the party went on Katherine stayed with Theo Blaise and Draco. "I'll be back gonna go see my dad and mum real quick." She told them before walking off. She found her mom speaking to her aunts and she wasn't ready to speak to them yet so she went in search for her dad.

She found him talking to a guy in all black. She walked over kissed his cheek and hugged him from the side. "Hi dad." She told him as he wrapped his arm around her. "Hi princess." He said kissing her head looking down at her. The guy he was talking to obviously checking her out and she went behind Ace and he looked at her weird before looking back at the guy.