Chapter 57

It's been a week and things have not been going good. Katherine would come down and eat take Leo out and feed him and go back to her room. She was always fighting with Hardy or with James. She was always yelling at Harry to leave her alone to the point where James would force them both to sit down in the living room together. She had recently gotten grounded for calling Harry a fucking brussle sprout.

So had decided to sneak out or try to. She is getting dress. She put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a navy blue crop top that Aurora had gotten her. She threw on some vans when Harry walked by her room.

"Why you getting dressed." He asked her. "Because I can." She told him standing up fixing her hair. "You can't wear a shirt like that it's showing to much skin." Harry told her. "Well my body my choice just like you have the right to wear whatever you want so can I."

She told him with a flashing him a fake smile. She walked out her room shutting the door with Harry following behind her and now some of the kids. "Piss of Harold." "Nope I think stay." "Where she going." Athena asked.

"She can't go anywhere she's grounded." Harry said with a smirk. "invisibilis." She said turning invisible so they can't see her. She quickly ran downstairs trying not to make any noise.

"Hey where she'd go." Hope asked as they all looked and didn't see her their. "Damn it." Harry said as they all ran downstairs as she wasn't invisible anymore. "Don't you dare leave this house Katherine." Harry told her as she smirked at him and flipped him off and ran out the house turning herself invisible again.

They ran out after her but didn't see her. "Where could she have gone." Nick asked. "I don't but let's head back in its cold out." "Your not gonna look for your sister." Enzo asked. "No just leave her." Harry said walking back in as Enzo looked around before heading inside after the others.

Katherine sighed in relief and undid the spell and started to walk off towards town. She walked into town to get some things why she sneak out instead of asking for it because she didn't want his help.

She walked into a store filled with clothes. "Hello." The lady in the front said. "Hi." She said smiling at the lady. "We'll I'm Jane and I'm here if you need any help." She said. She nodded her head and started to look around.

She wanted to get some new dresses for the summer before they had to go back to Hogwarts. "This is cute." She said placing it on top of herself while looking in the mirror. "That looks cute you should definitely get it theirs more like that in different colors." Jane told her making her smile.

"I will can you show me the colors please." Katherine said as she nodded her head and the two of the walked around the store to get the other colors.

She paid for the dresses and left the store. She had gotten a blue, baby pink, black, green and a yellow one they all had little flowers on them.

She looked around but nothing else seemed to interested her so she went back to the house. She had gotten some other feminine thing that she was going to be needed in a few weeks.

She walked in the house and managed to go to her room without being caught. She walked in slowly shutting her door and sighed in relief when she did. "Let's put these away." She said walking into the bathroom. "So what'd you get." Harry said popping out from the side of the bed.

"Harold stay the hell out of my room." She told him walking out the bathroom with a bag in hand. "What's in the bag." He asked her being nosey. "Pads why you want some." She told him as he made a disgusted face. "Exactly now get out." She told him.

"Mom could've got those for you Kat." She decided to ignore him and put her stuff away. "Get out Harry." She told him looking down at her necklace. "Should I tell dad you snuck out." He said taunting her.

"Harry just get out and leave me alone already." She told him as they both started to argue again.

Everyone was downstairs when they heard them arguing again. That was the second time today they have argued today. They all groaned hearing them argue. "James go get them." Lily told him. "Why not you."

"Because for one Kat doesn't listen to me." "What makes you think she listens to me she refuses to look at me." He told her. "One of you go get them." Alia said as James sighed and walked upstairs Sirius followed behind him being nosey.

He walked in the room and saw them both yelling at each other. "Enough." He yelled. "We'll Harold if you weren't a spoiled brat you'd still be my brother." Katherine said as they all stared at her. "Katherine you can't talk to your brother like that." James said walking over to them.

"Oh please." She said rolling her eyes. "Dad she snuck out the house earlier." Harry said. "Yeah to get something Harold now mind your business." She told him. "Like what?" Sirius asked. "Pads god your all so damn nosey now leave me alone." She yelled at them all.

"Kat-Piss off Sirius." She said cutting him off as he looked offended. "Rude." He muttered b her she heard him. "Is it that time of month-Harry shut up." She yelled at him walking out the room. The full moon was in a couple of days so she's a little more cranky than usual.

She walked into the kitchen as they all looked at her. "Lily control your husband and son and dog." Katherine said as they stayed quiet. "Kat I'm sure they just-being annoying nosey invasive." "I was gonna say protective." Lily said as she rolled her eyes. "Their being far from protective." She told him.

"I'm not a dog." Sirius said walking into the kitchen. "Well you follow James around like your one." She told him. "Ok maybe we should all calm down." Alia said as Katherine James and Harry glared at her as she raised her hands in surrender.

"If you keep him away we won't have a problem." She told them. "Kat you can't speak to us like that we're adults." James told her. "Sure you are and I'm not a werewolf." She told him rolling her eyes.

"Kat we're being serious." Sirius said. "You two adults funny cause all I'm seeing right now are two little kids." "And your acting like a kid yourself." Harry said. "Because I am one Harold." "My name ain't Harold." He told her.

"Right enough both of you you two need to start getting along your siblings you use to be close-exactly use to past tenses." She said cutting James off. "Just keep him out of my room and I won't burn him." She said walking off back upstairs. "Well that went great." Marlene said.

"Marlene your know her well what can we do to change her mind." "Nothing changes Kats mind unless your Hayley if not then nothing now I suggest you listen to what she said Harry cause she won't think twice in not burning you." Marlene said walking off.