Chapter 30

It's been a week of Katherine avoiding and ignoring Tom and Mattheo. They've been trying to talk to her but she always finds an excuse to walk away or she just ignores them.

So what Mattheo thought was best was having Lorenzo kidnap her and take her to a secret room. "Let me go before you hurt yourself." She told him tugging on the ropes. "Kat I'm just gonna leave you with them." He said walking off.

"Kat we had to do this because you weren't listening to us." Mattheo said as he and Tom walked over to her. "We've give you space and time now it's time we speak." Tom said in a serious tone. "We are-my uncles i know you told me already." She said cutting him off.

"Then why do you keep avoiding us." Mattheo said sitting in front of her. "Because." She said. "Because of what Kat." Tom asked her. "Because I'm scared ok." She told them looking down. "Why are you scared." Mattheo asked her.

"Because everyone I love eventually leave and I don't want to get close to you guys and you end up leaving me just like my dad did." She told them trying not to cry. "We're not leaving Kat we're gonna stay by your side all the way." Tom told her lifting her chin up.

"How do I know your not lying." She asked them. "Because family don't lie to each other right." Mattheo said untying here. "Right." She said smiling at them. "Why did you have to tie me up." She asked them. "Because we didn't need to get hit in the face." Tom told her making her laugh.

She stood in front of them both. "So Uncles what we doing." She told them making them smile. "Whatever you want." Tom told her. "Perfect then I have this great prank we can do on the Gryffindors." She told them and they stared at her while she walked off.

"We'll come on now." She told them as they jogged over to her and the three of them walked out together. "Katherine." She stopped and turned around seeing Harry and his friends. "Sneaking around with boys I see." Harry I said as she made a disgusted face.

"That's nasty Harry." She told him. "We'll why else would you be coming out a room with the two of them." He told her. "Harry mind your business for once." She told him. "Whatever dad wants to speak to you." He told her and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah right like I'll ever speak to him besides I have plans bye." She told him turning around and walking off with Tom and Mattheo behind her.

"Why do you hate him isn't he your brother." Tom asked her. "Yeah but he's an utter twat who is self centered so I disowned him as a brother Draco and Blaise filled the spots as my brother."  She told them. "What about Theo." Mattheo asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"He's my best friend." She said ignoring him. "Not your brother?" Tom asked. "No he's my best friend." She told them. "Drop it already let's move on." She told them as they looked at each other. "Ok." They said at the same time.

🐾🐾

It's time for dinner now. Katherine spent the entire day with Tom and Mattheo all day since they kidnapped her she's been with them. The three of them walked into the great hall together as their entire table watched them.

"And the Riddle brothers too." They heard a girl say making her smirk. Kids we're whispering as they went to go sit down. "Where have you been all day." Theo asked her pulling her into a hug. "With Tom and Mattheo." She told them as they stared at her.

"Just a few days ago you were avoiding them at all cost now your spending time with them." "What did we miss." Blaise said. "You missed nothing." Katherine told them leaning her head against Theo's shoulder. "Really because you we're telling us how they we're annoying-She covered his mouth with her hand as they both look at her.

"Fine if I tell you, you must keep it a secret." She told them removing her hand after Blaise licked it. "And Blaise that's disgusting." She said wiping it on Toms shoulder. "So what is it." Draco said.