Chapter 24

Katherine woke up in an unknown bed. She looked around to see where she's at but still nothing came to mind and she didn't have her wand either. She looked for her parents or Theo but didn't see them.

She looked under the sheets to see if she was still in her dress which she wasn't she was in some shorts and a big shirt. She got out of the bed panicking. She walked to the the door opened it quietly and looked out and saw a hall. She walked out the room looking around cautiously.

She heard voices downstairs and went down even if she didn't want to. She went down and the voices got louder. Someone came up behind her touching her shoulder causing her to jump and scream and threw the back. Everyone ran out from the kitchen to see what happened.

Katherine ran off back to the room as the anxiety was starting to take over her. She locked the door and sat on the floor.

"Bloody hell she threw me across the room." Nick said groaning as he got off the floor. "She didn't even have her wand so how the bloody hell she do that." Athena asked. "Where is she." Marlene asked noticing she wasn't their anymore. "I don't know I was just going to ask if she was hungry."

Nick said rubbing his head. Marlene quickly left the room and went straight to the room she was in. She knocked on the door but no answer. She put her ear to the door and you could hear heavy breathing from right by the door. She knocked again but still nothing she put her ear to the door again and heard nothing.

"Kat open the door." Marlene said and nothing happened. "Kat open the door it's me Marlene." She told her but still nothing. She pulled her wand out and unlocked it using a spell. She opened the door and saw her passed out on the floor.

She rushed to her side placing her head on her lap. "Darling you need to wake up." Marlene said tapping her cheeks. Dorcas walked in to see if she was ok. "Marlene what happened." She said rushing to her side. "Get me a wet towel please." She said as she got off the floor placing her on the bed.

Dorcas wakes out with the wet towel in hand she handed it to Marlene as she placed it on Katherine's forehead. "Anxiety attack she passed out." She said sitting down next to her. "Will she be ok." Alice asked her as she walked in.

"Yeah she'll be fine just give her about ten minutes she'll wake up." Marlene told them.

Ten minutes went took a little longer though. "Thought you said ten minutes." Dorcas asked. "Yeah she usually wakes up by then." Marlene told them. Katherine started to stir awake. "Hey monkey it's me." Marlene said grabbing her hand.

"Auntie Mars what happened." Katherine said rubbing her eyes. "You passed out." She told her softly. "Where I'm i." She asked her sitting up. "And why does my head hurt." She said rubbing her head. "You hit your head and we're at your dad's house."

Marlene said as her eyes widen. "Where's my mom." She immediately asked. "She went home last night you spent the night in the guest room." Marlene told her looking down. "Who's clothes are these." She asked pointing to them.

"Mine sweetheart." Nick said walking into the room. "You saw me-No Aunt Marlene dressed you not me." He told her as she relaxed a little. "Who are you." Katherine asked him. "Nick Lupin." He told her as she stared at him. "You don't-adopted I'm adopted." He told her Asher eyes widen.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have-not your fault don't worry." He told her. "Where's Theo." She asked Marlene. "He had to leave last night before he got in trouble." Marlene told her. "Oh remind me to send him a letter later."

She told Marlene getting off the bed. "How'd you throw Nick against the wall without your wand." Athena asked walking into the room. "That's non of your concern." Katherine said throwing her hair up. "Here I got you some clothes." Alice said handing them to her.

"Thank you." She said before walking into the bathroom. She walked out in a black short skirt and a light blue sweater on-top. She walked out as she fixed her hair. Nick just stared at her. "Thanks for the clothes Alice." Katherine told her. "No problem." She told her smiling.

"Now where's my wand because I'm pretty sure I came here with it." Katherine told them. "Katherine calm down you'll get it." Marlene said walking out the room as she followed behind her. "No when you say I'll get it I never do where's my wand." Katherine told her as the others walked out following them.

"Right here now calm down." Marlene said giving it to her. "Thank you now where's my dress it was a pretty dress so I'll like it back." She told her as she walked off muttering something like just like your mother.

"Put away you'll get it later for now eat." She said handing her a plate. "Not hungry." She said putting the plate down on the counter. "Just give me my dress so I can go home." She told her staring at her not wanting to look at James.

"If you don't eat your mother will kill be so eat." Marlene told her. She took a piece of toast and took a bit. "Their I ate now can I have my dress." She told her and she sighed. "Yes you can it's in the closet by the stairs." Marlene told her as she walked off to get.

"Great now I can go home." Katherine said walking back into the kitchen. "Why don't you stay for a bit." James said getting her attention. "I have things to do so I'm busy." She said to him and he looked down. "Like what." Harry said. "That's non of your concern." "What you gonna hang out with Ace again."

Harry said as she stayed quiet. "Yes yes I am we're planning something and I have to get things for it." She told him confidently. "Hang out with us for a bit." Nick told her as she rolled her eyes. "I'm good." She told him. "Rude." He muttered. "What are you guys doing." Sirius asked.

"Something now are you taking me home or not." She asked Marlene. "I'll take you but drop the attitude." Marlene told her. "Later." She said finishing her sentence as she walked off to the living room.