Chapter 39

Theo was taking Katherine to get her stuff from the house. Her dress for the wedding was their as well so she needed that.

"Come on." She said dragging him inside. "Amour slow down." He said making her laugh. "Come on we don't have all day besides you took your dads car." She told him ignoring the nickname he called her.

"Fine." He said entering the room. She threw her clothes in a suitcase except her dress. "Hold on I have some stuff up their I can't reach it can you get it for me." She told him turning around facing him.

"Of course." He said grabbing the box. "Careful it's my mom's and dads wedding gift." She told him making him laugh. "Was that all." He told her. "Yeah come on." she said as they walked out with her stuff.

"So you really almost lit your aunt and James on fire." He said carrying on their conversation. "Yes but he wouldn't leave me alone." She told him as he laughed.

James watched as Katherine and Theo laughed  and smiled.

They walked out the house and threw the stuff in the back of the car. "You ready." He asked her. "Hold on I forgot something." She said running inside again making him laugh. She came running back out with her dress. "Mom would've killed me." She said holding it tight.

"Yeah she would've let me see us amour so I can put it somewhere safe." He told her as she passed it to him smiling at him. "Amour?" She questioned him. "Yup and it's not going away." He told making her smile at him.

"Does you dad know you took his car." "Yes he does." Theo told her opening to door for her as she sat down. "Really mine would kill me if I took his car not literally." She told him. "I know I've met your dad." He told her sitting down and starting the car.

James watched as the two of the drove off. He sighed and looked down. "Did I make the right choice in letting her go back." He asked Lily. "Yes you can see how much happier she is James. Here she stayed cooped up in her room all day she was miserable here."

Lily told him. "I hope your right Lily." He said before walking off. Lily sighed and sat down rubbing her head. She knew James was right in keeping her here. All he wants is to keep her safe but it's hard when she hates him.

Short one I know.

This song had been stuck in my head all day long. Right last one for the night really tired night.