Chapter 53

The day Katherine was born she always had to much power in her but their comes a day where she'll need all that power and use it for evil or for good.

At a very young age she could do extraordinary thing that not even her own mother could do. When she was mad earthquakes would start or when she was sad storms would happen and it slowly went away as she grew up but that power stayed inside of her.

When she was five months old she was with her godmother Marlene driving to a safe house when she stopped the car saving them both. Their was people inside ready to kill her but her magic sensed them and blew the house up.

Her magic hasn't acted up since the day of the wedding but it was starting to become out of control without her noticing or her father. Their will come a day where she will be used for her magic and where it will take control of her if she can't handle it.

Katherine woke up with her legs bruised and had a scratch along her stomach making her confused on what happened. She got out of bed and walked downstairs to show her father.

"Hey where's my dad." She asked coughing a little. "In the office dear you ok are you getting sick." Sage asked her. "No I'm not." She said before walking off into his office where all the boys where at.

Ace immediately noticed the bruises on her legs and stood up. "Kat what happened to your legs." He asked as they all looked. "Kat who hurt you." Lorenzo asked her as they all stared at her. "Nobody did." She told them. "Then why are your legs bruised." Ares said.

"Dad can we speak alone." She asked him. "Yeah everyone out." He said kicking them out. "We will find out Kat." Alexander said as they walked out closing the door. "Kat what's wrong." Ace asked her sitting her down. "Dad what's going on I have these bruises on my legs and a weird scratch on my stomach."

She said showing him. "Darling I have no idea." He told her as she started to cough but she coughed up dirt this time. When she finished she looked at him. "I'm getting your uncles." He told her standing up walking out the office and she ran after him.

"Dad don't." She told him. "No they'll know what's going on." He told her sending a patronus to Tom and Matteo.

"Dad I'm ok." She told him as he shook his head no. "You just coughed up dirt Katherine your not ok." He told her in a hushed tone not wanting to others to hear. Few minutes went by and the doors slammed opened.

"Where is she." They heard Tom yell and they walked over to them. They looked at her and saw her legs and how pale she was. "Tom you said it wouldn't happen to her." Matteo told him. "It wasn't suppose I don't know what's happening." He told him.

"What's going on." Katherine said getting their attention. Tom looked and saw the others. "Kat needs to come with us." Tom told them. "She's not leaving anywhere with you guys." Damon said. "Actually she can we're her uncles and we can take her if we want." Tom said.

"We need to go now." Matteo said looking at Ace. "Let's go you all stay here." He said pointing to the others as they left quickly to the Malfoy Manor. "Narcissa." Tom yelled as they walked in the house. "What happened Tom." She said walking out the kitchen.

"It's happening." That's all he said as she stared at him. "Get her outside quickly in the woods it'll be better." She told them as they exited through the back doors in the kitchen and walked into the woods. "Can someone explain what's happening to my daughter."

Ace said. "It's been something that has been in the Riddle genes for years it was suppose to skip Kat it already skipped Hayley and it was suppose to skip Kat as well." Matteo told him. "What's going on." Ace asked again. "Who was their for her when she was growing up the most."