Chapter 54

Time Skip

It's the day of Katherine's party and everyone is getting ready. Katherine is in her room staring at the dress she had picked out by herself. Her and Hayley were suppose to pick it out together but it was to late.

They did go dress shopping for dresses but never picked one but Hayley did like this one Katherine saw it real quick before they had to leave.

"You look beautiful." Marlene told her walking over to her. "Thanks mom liked this dress when we went dress shopping." Katherine said sitting down. "We'll it's beautiful your mother always had amazing taste." Marlene told her.

"You look exactly like her when we had our ball ay Hogwarts she wore a beautiful red gown it was amazing and you look just like her." "Thanks is everyone here yet." "Yup everyone is downstairs and some are outside."

"Right then." She said. "Marlene can you give us a moment." Ace said as she nodded her head and walked out. "Hi dad." "Hi princess you look beautiful." He told her walking over to her. "Thank you what's in your hand." She asked.

"It's for you open it." He told her handing her it. She opened the small box up and saw a beautiful necklace with the SinClair markings. "Your mother had plan on giving this to you on this very day unfortunately she's not with us so I'm doing it." He told her. "Thank you can you put it on."

"Yeah." He grabbed it as she lifted her hair and he clipped it on. "Their let's head down now." The two of them walked down together and everyone turned around and looked at them smiling. "Happy birthday dear." Sage told her. "Thanks grandma." She told her. "We'll see you guys outside."

Leah said as they walked out. "Go ahead dad I'll be out in a minute." She told him as he nodded his head and walked out. "We got this." She whispered to herself. She walked towards the doors looking at them seeing everyone outside.

She opened the doors and walked out getting everyone's attention. "Welcome the birthday girl." The Dj announced as everyone cheered and she gave them a fake smiling as everyone believed it. She walked down and people walked over to her.

"So my sister finally shows up." Harry said walking over to her. "What do you want Harry." She told him not looking at him. "Came to see my sister." He told her as she rolled her eyes. "Leave me alone you saw me now leave me alone." She told him.

"We're all here Kat even dad and grandma and grandpa." He told her as she looked down. "Harry go away." She told him. "Kat-Go away she told you to go away now do it." A boy said walking over to her. "And who are you." Harry asked. "Sebastian her cousin now leave my cousin alone." He told him as Katherine stared at him.

Harry walked off mumbling something under his breath. "Before you ask yes I'm your cousin from Alexander." He told her as she nodded her head. "We'll thank you for that." She told him smiling. "Who was he." "Half-brother." She told him. "How." He asked her.

"We'll my mom slept with his dad before his mom and dad were together and poof I happened." She told him making him laugh. "Your funny." He told her. "Thank you and your nice." She told him. "Where is your mum." He asked her as she looked down. "She died two months ago." She told him.

"I'm sorry mine died last year." He told her as she looked at him with a soft smile. "Sorry." She told him. "It's alright least not the only one fake smiling through our pain." He told her as she stared at him. "I can see through a fake smile been doing it since last year."

"Been doing mine since I was eleven." She told him as they walked around. "How come if you don't mind me asking." "Dead beat dad left me for my brother making me feel like a disappointment." She told him.