Chapter 25

Katherine sat in the living room ignoring everyone waiting for Marlene. She didn't want to be here any longer then she had to be. "Psst." She heard and turned around seeing Theo. She got up quickly and walked over to him going to give him a hug but went through him

Projection she thought. "What are you doing here." She asked him. "What are you still doing here." He asked her. "My aunt won't take me home yet so I have to wait." She told him leaning against the wall. "Must suck." She heard in the background.

"That Blaise." She asked him. "Yeah Draco's here as well." He told her making her sigh. "Wish I was with you guys." She told them. "Us too it's boring without you El." She heard Draco say. "I've have to head back I'll send a letter or project my self later." She told them before he disappeared.

"Bye Kat." He told her before she walked off. She went back to the living room as the kids all looked at each other after ease dropping on her conversation. "Wicked." The twins said.

She sighed as she sat down. The kids shorty went and sat next to her and she moved away. "So how do you know Aunt Marlene." Athena asked as she rolled her eyes ignoring them. "How do you know her." Hope asked her. "She's my aunt how else." "Ok but like how." Nick asked.

"Same way she's your guys." She told them. "She's friends with our parents." "Exactly she's my moms best friend so she's my aunt." She told them not looking at them. "Ok but like how." Athena asked her. "Like who's your dad cause Aunt Marlene doesn't just hang out with Slytherins."

Nick said adding on. "Non of your concern." Katherine snapped at them. "We're just asking." Nick told her. "We'll stop asking and Harry don't you dare say a word." Katherine told him. "Harry you know her dad?" Athena asked. He shook his head yes as Katherine looked down.

"Who's her dad." Nick asked. "She's my sister-Seriously Harry this is all I've asked from you is to keep your mouth shut and you couldn't even do that. You had no right to say anything." She told him before walking off. "How is she your sister." Hope asked him.

"She's older then me dad slept with her mum before he was with mine. I was suppose to be older then her but she came early so making her older." Harry told them. "Then why haven't we seen her around if she's your sister."

Hope asked confused. "She was never around us." He told them. "What's with all the yelling." Lily said as the adults walked into the living room. "Nothing just Kat." Harry said. "Well what did you do." Marlene asked him. "They we're just asking who her dad was and so I told them it was dad that's all and she got upset about it."

Harry said rolling his eyes. "Well where is she." Marlene asked. "I don't know she stormed off. Aunt Marlene she's just being dramatic." Harry told her as she walked off to look for her.

She soon found her outside trying to leave. She let a laugh leave her lips remembering when Hayley first escaped when they kidnapped her. "Katherine get down before you hurt yourself." She said as she did and walked over to her. "Darling what's the matter." Marlene asked her.

"Harry had no right saying anything I told him not to and h-he didn't listen to-hey hey it's ok calm down monkey." She said using her nickname. "When are you gonna stop using that nickname." Katherine asked sniffling. "Never." She told her. "You can go in I'll be in a minute." She told her pushing her inside not giving her a choice.

She wiped her eyes before walking in. She walked in towards the living room and saw them all sitting down and talking and laughing. James sitting next to Harry as they talked.

"Daddy." Katherine yelled running into his room and onto his bed. "Oh what's the matter princess." He said fully up. "I had a nightmare that a bad man took you away." She told him crying. "Oh princess nothing is ever gonna take me away from you." He told her.