Chapter 40

It's the day of the wedding and everyone is getting ready. Everyone is at the venue getting ready. Ace's family is coming and this will be the first time Katherine and Hayley are meeting them.

Katherine walked out the room to get a drink when Ace walked over with some people. "Kat." He said getting her attention. "Hey dad you excited." She asked him. "Of course but their are some people I want you to meet." He told her.

"Sure." She told him. "This is my mom Sage and my dad Lorenzo and my brothers and sister Leah, Emilio, Damon and Alexander. Then it's my uncle's, Stefano, Elijah Antonio but everyone calls him Tony, Niko, Ares, and Sebastian. Then my aunts, Aurora, Lucia, Aria, Ari, Lilah, Allegra and then my grandparents Bella and Nick."

He told her as she waved at them. "Hi and wow that's a lot." She told him making him chuckle. "You look beautiful princess." He said kissing her cheek. "Thank you now I must get water and head back." She told him waving to them all before walking off.

"She's beautiful." Sage told him. "Step-daughter?" Alexander questioned him. "Yes but she's my daughter raised her since she was little." He told them.

"Do they know what you do." Emilio asked him. "No they don't I'll tell them when times right." He told them. "See you in a bit dad." She said walking back into the room. "Yes I will." He told her before she walked back into the room.

"So I got the drinks but their was a slight problem." She said walking into the room.

The guest started to arrive and take their seats. Damon Alexander and Emilio were Aces best mans and for Hayley it was Marlene Dorcas and Andromeda.

Now it's time for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk down the aisle.

"Ready mom." Katherine said holding her hand. "Yes let's go." Hayley told her as they walked down the aisle. Katherine walked Hayley down seeing as both of her grandfathers from her side were both dead or she doesn't talk to him.

"Take care of her dad." She told him as he nodded his head. Katherine sat down next to Nyphadora and Ted. "Dearly beloved we're all gathered here today to celebrate Ace Hernandez and Hayley SinClair."

The priest said as he went on. "If any of you have any objections please step forwards or forever hold your piece." He said as they both looked around and nobody did. "I assume you both have vows." The priest asked.

"Yes we do." Ace said. "Hayley from the day that I met you in the store buying a tons of chocolate I thought you were crazy yeah you are a crazy woman but your my crazy woman. I knew from day one your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. When we started dating you told me that you having a child will be a dealbreaker

But you and Katherine are the best things that has happened to my life. I was a dark person who didn't believe in love until you guys came and brought me back to life. I'm glad after today I can finally call you my wife." He told her wiping his eye. "Hayley." The priest said.

"Ace you have brought me back to life. You taught me it's ok to take risk and I'm glad I took the risk in saying yes when you asked me out because other wise we wouldn't have been together. Not only do I know that you'll be an amazing husband to me but your an amazing father to Katherine.

I remember meeting you when I was in a store buying a ton of chocolate for Katherine the look on your face was priceless you must've thought I was crazy kinda was cause that girl was driving me crazy. But I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

She told him finishing her vows. "Do you Ace Vincent Hernandez take Hayley SinClair to be lawful wedded wife in sickness and through health for better for worse for poor or rich." He said. "I do." He said smiling at her.