Chapter 59

It's been a few weeks since Theo and Katherine gotten together. They haven't told anybody yet but they had been sneaking around lately going on dates making out in alleyways broom closets sneaking out late at night to make out.

Right now they are both in Katherine's room making out on the bed. Katherine is on-top of him as he placed his hands on her waist. He started to kiss her neck giving her a hickey when someone knocked but he didn't stop.
"Y-yeah." She answered as he kept kissing her.

"Darling come downstairs for a minute someone's here for you." Alice said from the other side of the door. "Be down in a minute." She yelled as Theo groaned. "We'll continue later Luv." She said getting off the bed fixing herself in the mirror.

The two of them walked downstairs together. "Kit Kat." Leah said getting her attention making her smile. "Auntie Leah." Katherine said running over giving her a hug. "What you doing here." She said pulling away. "Well i figured you must be bored being stuck in the house all day so we're going shopping." She told her.

"That sounds like a plan let's do it." She told her grabbing her jacket. "Ready." Leah asked her. "Yeah let's go but do you mind if Theo comes with." She asked as Leah looked at Theo who waved awkwardly at her. "I don't mind let's go then." She said as they walked out the house together.

They arrived to some stores and started to look around. "We miss you back at the house." "I miss you guys too how's my dad I've talked to him but it's not the same." "He's alright misses you so does my mom and Sebastian." She told her looking at a shirt as Theo gave Katherine a look.

"How is Seb." "He's fine misses you a lot you should come over to the house." "We can later I want to see my dad." She told her before walking to a dressing room. Theo following behind her. "Who is Seb." He asked her as she smiled to herself and turned and looked at him.

"My cousin no need to be jealous." "I'm not I was just asking." He said trying to play it off. "Sure whatever you say." She told him. "Go try your dress on." He said sitting down making her giggle and walk off. She took her shorts and shirts off and put the dress on. It was a short sundress.

She walked out as he looked up and stared at her. "So how do I look." She asked twirling around. "Beautiful absolutely stunning." He said fixing himself. "Thank you i think I'm gonna get this one." She told him walking back into the dressing room putting her clothes back on.

🐾🐾

After some a few hours shopping they went to the house to see everyone. They walked in and heard some arguing. They walked into the living room and saw Ace and Alex arguing.

"She should be living here Ace." "I know you don't think I don't know that but if the cops get involved I'll be arrested you forget I run a damn mafia for god sakes and if I'm locked up I won't be here to raise my daughter." He told him. "Hi dad." She said getting all of their attentions.

"Kat your here." She nodded her head yes. Ace walked over and gave her a hug. "I've missed you." He whispered in her ear. "I've missed you too dad." She whispered back hugging him tighter.

He pulled away so she can hug everyone else. "Theo your here." "Yeah we we're hanging out when Aunt Leah came by." She told them as they looked between her and Theo. "What about Tom and the others." "Oh they had something to do today."

She said coming up with a quick lie. "Kat what happened to your neck." Aurora asked as she quickly covered her neck with her hand. "Oh I hit myself on the wall." She said as they stared at her. "The wall?" Ace said. "Yeah the wall you know clumsy me." She said laughing nervously.

"Ok then." Alex said as the girls and Ace stared at her. "It was a wall." "Ok whatever you say." Ace said raising his hands in surrender. "So dad what we doing." She asked throwing her arm around his neck. "Well what do you want to do." He asked her. "Swimming." She immediately said smiling.