Chapter 50

Ace woke up to his phone going off. He sat up and picked up the phone. "What." He snapped at the person on the other side of the phone. "Boss your needed downstairs." One of the guards told him as he sighed.

He looked at the time seeing as it was almost time for them to go outside. "Got it." He said hanging up the phone and getting out of the bed. He put his shoes back on and made a quick glance back to Katherine who was still sleeping.

He gently shook her shoulder to wake her up. "What." She said not even opening her eyes. "Gotta wake up now you need to eat." He told her making her groan. "I'm not hungry I want sleep." She told him making him smile. "Come on." He told her as she sat up and stared at him grumpy.

"Later you can go back to sleep I promise." He told her as they walked downstairs together. "Dad I'm tired and my legs hurt." She told him complaining. "You sound like your Uncle Milo." Sage said as they entered the living room.

"Why she grumpy." Alexander asked Ace. "Woke her up." Ace mouthed to him as he made an O shape with his mouth. She leaned against the wall closing her eyes falling back to sleep against the wall. "Um Ace." "What." He said looking at Lucia.

She pointed to Katherine as he sighed. "Kat." He said making her groan. "What." She said. "Let's go." He told her and she walked off to the kitchen. "See you guys later." Ace told them walking after Katherine. "Come on." He told her as she walked after him outside into the woods.

"Dad." She said getting his attention. "Yeah." "Promise me once I turn to run as fast as you can." She told him as he stopped in his tracks causing her to bump into his back. He turned around and stared at her. "I'm not leaving you alone especially when it's your first time."

He told her as the moon shines over them two. "Ahh." She said in pain as it started. "Dad it hurts." She told him as she fell to her knees in pain. "It's ok drink this." He said handing her some wolfsbane. "It might taste funny but drink it." He told her and she did after she did she started to gag.

"That's disgusting dad." She told him. "Now this may take minutes or hours-HOURS." She said cutting him off. "If you fight it just let it consume you but focus on the ground be neath you and try to also focus on the air in your lungs." He told her. "Yeah I think I got this." She said as more of her bones started to break.

"I'm so proud of you and so is your mother." He told her kissing her head quickly and backed away seeing as her eyes turned a bright yellow. She let out a scream before she turned into a wolf. The wolf stared at Ace before running off.

Everything in her form made all her sense heighten for her. She could hear all the little things such as branches breaking and the birds in the trees. She a ran far into the woods when she ran into another werewolf this time a much bigger one.

It stared at her as she back up a little.

James and Sirius stared at the two werewolves who were staring at each other. The smaller one walked closer to the bigger one nudged it's leg letting it know it wants to play so the bigger one let it. The two started to play with each other chasing after each other.

"You think that was Kat." Sirius asked. "It has to be." James said smiling watching the two werewolves chase after each other. "Let's head back and come get him in the morning." Sirius said seeing as Remus didn't need them right now. "Yeah let's go." James said even tho he wanted to stay and watch them.

Jen's